• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

btw i wonder y r u all so fond of mr.green :p hur convo mein mister green ko ghussa dete hein :p

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

btw i wonder y r u all so fond of mr.green :p hur convo mein mister green ko ghussa dete hein :p
hehehehehehhehe !! Please welcome Mr.Green's founder SHAHLAKH !! :p

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

So true!

Reaction score
Well where ever Shahlakh goes Mr.green is present there anyways back to the topic !! Mr.green you Murderer I m going to Sentence you to death !! you killed Mr.Red's only son who was just 2 years !!! :( Mr red is angry !! :x

Reaction score
You cant salman Mr.Green got relations with judges. he did go scot free :(

Reaction score
Omg !! Law really is Blind !! What you laughing at ?? :mrgreen: I will provide the evidences to put you behind bars !!

Reaction score
No amount of Evidence can move the judge, and Mr.Green knows that and thats why he is laughing. And by the way Law is not blind, Justice is blind.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Omg !! Law really is Blind !! What you laughing at ?? :mrgreen: I will provide the evidences to put you behind bars !!
:mrgreen: : ha ha ha u cant ..... m telling u ...u better sit back...or else u'll have to regret :p

Reaction score
There got to be some way to make him pay for it.....hmmmm...

Reaction score
We just have to collect some evidences !! Ssshh be quite or he will listen to our plan !! Idea ! His wife is very rude and he is really scared of her lets call her !! :p

Reaction score
mrs.green: You asking for me boys?.....hmmm... what you want people?

Reaction score
Mrs.Green: WHAT! He is bad I know but he isnt that cruel, If you continue to blame my husband then you might be the next target of my rolling pin, so off....

I think we have to approach her in another manner.....flattery perhaps.....maybe she wont believe our word outright..... She also very crazy about her cat "Hatty"...may be thats the way we should approach her.

Reaction score
Mrs greeen ur cat Hatty was almost killed by green this morning but I saved her by informing :mrgreen: that I would tell u :p

Reaction score
Mrs.Green: What! Really? I would look into the matter, Green wont go unpunished for that. That's not the first time he did this. And How could I ever thank you for saving my beloved Hatty.

Reaction score
Mrs.Green:Are you sure you dont want anything? (talk her to get evidences like where was Mr.Green on such and such time and what was he doing, with whom he was, and stuff)