• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
Well Actually Mrs.green please believe us that Mr.Green also murdered the son of Mr.Red !!

Reaction score
@Salman: WE need evidences, its not necessary to inform her of Mr.Green doing for that. She may not cooperate . Just talk her out and may be she would leak evidences in her talk

Reaction score
Well Mrs.Green Do you know where Mr.Green was last night at exactly 12:00 AM ??? Was he with you ?

Reaction score
Mrs.Green: He was sleeping of course....hey wait....as you have just asked that I remember that he left his bed at about 11:30 last night. He was being pretty subtle, you see, trying to go out without making any noise so that I wont wake up, pretty nice of him. but I was already wide awake, you see I have migraine and have trouble many a time to sleep at night. I wonder where he was going.hmm

Reaction score
Mrs.green dont know that i was not wearing my spectacles at that moment.

Reaction score
Mrs. Green: Well, I fell sleep, he sure was there in the morning. Bu twhy you asking this?? (She is getting suspicious talk abou hatty or console her about the migraine)

So far we have 1 evidence that Mr.Green was out at 11:30

Reaction score
Mrs.Green: O really? That very nice of you Lets see what is it ?

Reaction score
Well i didnt have a lot of money at that moment but I manged to bring her some cat biscuits the one she likes! :p

Reaction score
Mrs.Green: Oh it's a toy mouse and some cat biscuits ! That's Hatty's favourite. You seem to be a really nice boy, care to come in?
(She invites you in, may be there are more evidences inside)

So far only one evidence

Edit: I added biscuits as well

Reaction score
Hey Mrs.green isn't this Mr.green's gun ?? It looks like it was used recently !! Well did Mr.Green go to hunting ??

Reaction score
Mrs.Green: Well it do look cleaned and tuned up. He wouldnt surely dream of going to hunt this season, you see he got allergy to pollen.Let me bring you some tea.

(She goes you have a chance to snoop around)

Reaction score
Another evidence.
Gun is used but he couldnt have hunted, due to pollen allergy

Reaction score
Well thanks there !! (She is gone) Looking around! omg I turns out that the gun was really used as it contains some blood on its trigger part and the blood looks fresh !! Omg Mrs.Green comes in !!

Reaction score
Mrs.Green: Hey what you doin with there? Guns are dangerous you should rather be away from it (She's getting suspicios again, you know what to do right? also try to get her out of the room again to get a sample of the blood on your handkercheif, for the DNA test)