• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
Well I m big fan of guns and this is very rare one so I was observing it !! (having tea) I think the tea needs more sugar and please bring some cream for hatty too.

Reaction score
Mrs.Green: O you seem to be interested in Hatty, it sure look like she would be needing some fresh cream and yes let me bring sugar as well.

(You take blood sample, another evidence. You have got more time now, She have gone to bring two things so it will surely take some time, snoop around more)

Reaction score
Three evidences now:
Blood sample
Gun was used
Mr. Green left home at 11:30

Reaction score
hmmmmm thanks Mrs.green sure do bring some cream as hatty looks hungry !! (she is gone) Found the telephone Bill in which last call was to Mr.Red's son and it too was 1 hour before his death !! this could be an important clue !! I think that Mr.green and Mr.Red's son must have some sort of fight !!

Reaction score
ONE TIP FOR U PEOPLE NOW MAKE THE PLAY LIKE THIS CHECK OUT SMS ON MR GREENS MOBILE AS HE CANT ALWAYS TALK BECAUSE OF MRS GREEN SO HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TEXTING MR RED FOR RANSOM MAKE IT LIKE THIS BUT THIS IS AN IDEA LETS SEE WHAT U DO/

Reaction score
You pocket the phone bill, You look around, there's a cellphone on the table, there is still time for Mrs.Green to come

Reaction score
NICE DETECTIVE WORK WELL WHATS THE NAME OF CHARACTER WHO IS DOING ALL THIS INVESTIGATING AND DO LIKE THIS ONE OF U STICK TO A CHARACTER.

Reaction score
So Far 4 evidences:
1.Mr. Green left the house at 11:30
2.His gun seemed to be freshly used
3.There was blood on gun, you have the sample which can later be established as of Mr. Red son
4.You have telephone bill to suggest they know each other, might have been enemy

Reaction score
hmmmmm Now its time for MR.Green to come so I better leave !! I have gathered 4 evidences uptill now !!

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM It seems that here my XPF Soldiers will punish you to death mr.green SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO be prepared to be killed...........................by............guess what...................................by shahroooooooooooooz. WEll I have one evidence for Mr.green and that is his big smile. I can write in his big teeth and when he exposes his big teeth in the court then that would expose his truth too. The truth of an evil...............muhahahahahahhahahahah hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha. The story is soon going to end dude. Likin abhi picture baaqi hai meray dost. :p ;) :)
WELL.......so................. shall we start???? :p ;)

Reaction score
And yeah thanks Nibz for making things justifiable. That was a wise thing that you did. And shahroz don't be disheartened come and join us. WEll you gave us the idea of drama and this thread is named from your title. So come on dude cheer up!!! Just join us. We are really eager to meet you. :D :) :mrgreen:

MR.GREEN SAY SORRY TO SHAHROZ. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. WE MADE THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS ABOUT YOU MR.GREEN. SO YOU SHOULD BE FEELING GUILTY ABOUT YOURSELF. OKAY........................... AND SO DON"T LAUGH LIKE THAT. :mrgreen: :p ;) SOMEONE IS SO SAD AND YOU ARE LAUGHING HUH???????? :p ;)
I AM TELLING YOU I WILL GIVE YOU A PUNCH AND ALL OF YOUR TEETH WILL COME OUT AND THEN YOU COULD NO MORE SMILE AGAIN. :p ;)

Reaction score
you hurriedly make an excuse to mrs.green as she comes back with the sugar and cream, as you sure dont wanna risk your presence if Mr.green arrive.

As you just turned around the street, you saw a car turning at round the curb at the other end of the street, it stops infront of Mr.Green house and no one one else but Mr.Green himself comes out of it. He hurriedly goes up to the door and in.

"That was closed", you murmer, "A minute late and I did be in pretty sticky situation"

But there was his car, a dark blue Cultus, and considering if this would have been the mode of transport at the night of murder, there might be some more evidences. So do you risk trying the car for evidences? or prefer your safety over the evidences?

Reaction score
I will definatley Risk and look for evidences in his car !! I crouched down and Omg Mr.green car was unregistered and the tyre tracks were the same which were present in the night where murder was conducted !!

Reaction score
you take a photograph of the tire track from your cellphone, (you dont have a cast to take an imprint),
You look at the number plate and note it down.

You peer through the window, there is a polythene bag, hmmm... it might have something interesting.... but isnt that too risky... the car is locked and windows are up....you think hard to come up with something...

(@salman: To know a car is registered, first it might not have a number plate that means it isnt registered, but you cant drive around in such car, so second thing is that number plate is fake, for that you have to check the number plate with the actual record and see to which person the number plate is registered to, You just cant know if car is unregistered :p )

Reaction score
(THERE WAS NO NUMBER PLATE ON IT !!! :p )
Ok so I go back to my house and grab some tools and decide to come back at 3:00 Am in the night! Ok so here I m! I open his car omg the polythene bag is covered with blood! there are some body parts like heart !! I take a sample of the blood for DNA test !! Omg Mr.green is coming !! I m running to the lab and provided both the blood samples and I m waiting for the result !!

Reaction score
The body parts and blood in the polythene bag of the car and the blood sample on the gun turn out to be of the same person .

The evidences you have now are too much for even the corruptest jugde in court to give Mr. Green a looong sentence.
So you handle the evidences to Mr.Red, to take to court. The trial proceeds... Mr.Green is given 30 years in jail with hard labour....He is fined 40 lakh in blood money. Mr. and Mrs. Red thanks you and so once again the

XPF investigator saves the DAY!!!!