• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
The bank was robbed on the night of 4th April. Below is Mr.Green alibi that where he was at what time. We have to prove it wrong so to make him punishable for the crime

Mr. Green Alibi:
-took flight to spain on 31st of march:
He have ticket and passenger list to prove that. Security camera at Airport also confirms it

-Was there till 8th of April:
There is his name on passenger list and there is return ticket bought to his name, security camera at spain confirms his being there

-In the middle(31st march-8th April)
He was staying on Hotel "Does La Quinta" he reported everyday there. We can have the word of hotel mangement only.

From 31st to 3rd he stayed Hotel,as he was suffering from Jet lag (desynchronosis) . WE only have his word for it. Staff not so sure he stayed in all those days

On 4th he went to "Plaza de Toros" to see the annual special event of bullfighting than back to hotel after a snack from a hotel. He have some camera recording of bullfighting that took place to prove it. it's shaky

On 5-7th he stayed at Hotel. Again his mere word!

On 8th He went El Camion Fish Restaurant for lunch. Left the country at 6 p.m. His word though..arrr.

Reaction score
Characters:

Following characters can be questioned:

Justin: Hotel Employee who found the guard

Brian: The police officer, you may ask him if there is development or you need to have some work done

Mr. Mrs. Chipper: next door to mr.green in hotel at the Hotel

Bronvex: The head of the bank security department

Mr & Mrs. Bailers: Neigbhour of Mr.Green, his actual house

Falco: A young receptionist at hotel does la quinta

Mr.Green: You can question him of course

(Character can be added)

Reaction score
@scouserlfc:thank you :D :D :D
Well I have read huge lots of Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poiret, HArdy boys, and lot more.

Reaction score
Anon said:
@scouserlfc:thank you :D :D :D
Well I have read huge lots of Sherlock Holmes, Hercule Poiret, HArdy boys, and lot more.

Well ive read too ;) they are really awesome :p :p by the way lets get back to the play :D :D :p

Reaction score
nothing get back to the topic dude if u read the posts before ull get it, :p u just read the last one didnt u :p :lol:

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOH SHAHROZ IS OUR VIP. SO WELCOME WELCOME SHAHROZ TO THE WORLD OR MR.GREEN. AHMMMMMMMMMM..........well...............does anyone know the number of sherlock holmes??? I need to call him dude. He is quite intelligent in these matters. :p ;)
:mrgreen: =No problem Shahlakh I would soon become a soul and would become to kill you to take my revenge.
OH YEAH YEAH I am so scared...........................excuse me mr.green nobody here is scared of you, so you just shut your big mouth. :p ;)

Reaction score
And here is my number: abcdefghigklmnop
Hey shahlakh these are not numbers these are only alphabetic letters. hehehehehehehe :mrgreen:
HAAN HAAN HAAN WHATEVER BUT THIS A UNIQUE WAY TO GET CONNECTED TO ME............SO I AM WARNING YOU AGAIN.............JUST sHUT UP YOUR BIG BIG MOUTH. :p ;)

Reaction score
But i need sherlock holmes number. Can someone give me that??? :p
YEah I can give you :mrgreen:
OHHH OOOOOOOOOOOH...... SECURITY SECURITY..............CAN You just shut the mouth of mr.green as he is teasing me a lot???? I would be glad. :p ;)

Reaction score
YEAH THANK GOODNESS SHERLOCK HOLMES. ACtually it is a long story but you can go through my whole thread and then you will understand the whole case. :p ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WILL CALL HIM. OH SCOUSERIC WHERE ARE YOU???? YOUr dear friend is waiting for you. :p ;)

Reaction score
So is he sherlock holmes number tw0??? Oh come on this case too urgent. And you know what meray kaan puk chukkay hain mr.green ki baat suntay suntay. Please just do something. I won't leave mr.green at all. You just wait there greebish hulky thing we are on our way. :p ;)