• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
Nay... I just made up the whole case and have a rough storyline in my mind.... I wont be investigator XPF....

Reaction score
WHAT WHAT WHAT??? WHAT STARTING?? we have already started the drama. :p ;) Sherlock holmes had already arrived just now waiting for Dr.watson. WELL why don't you start the investigation salman?? We all are eager right now. :p ;)

Reaction score
SHavent you guys seen the whole case ipainstakingly made ???? >>>>Here

My post on this page

Reaction score
I went to Mrs.green's house to know about the family of Mr.green and also brought a gift for Hatty !!

Reaction score
So you have read my post on page12??? right and the follow up on page 13.

Reaction score
LOOK what had really happened is that Mr.red was murdered late night on 8th april 2011.And we do suspect that it was mr.green. Because mr.red and mr.green both were the biggest enemy of each other. SO NOW YOU SEE..... but I guess my pals have collected so many evidences regarding mr.greenish hulky. You may check them out.
We would be submitting those in the royal.....heheheee......I mean supreme court of XPF. But what we need to make sure is that whether the evidences are correct or not. And you are such a mr.smarty, sooo we all XPF members believe that you can help us out. :p ;)

Reaction score
PEOPLE DONT START ANOTHER CASE!!!!

I SPENT 15 MIN to think of one and posted it on page 12. SO read it !!!!

Reaction score
Anon said:
PEOPLE DONT START ANOTHER CASE!!!!

I SPENT 15 MIN to think of one and posted it on page 12. SO read it !!!!
Actually I m have taken up the case in which Mr.green robs a back and says he is in spain

Reaction score
SO OKay, I thought you meant another case. oopsie

Mrs.Green:<Well she invites you in>
(You have law behind you this time so you can be pretty straight forward, It was in the news so she know of mr.Green involvemnet )

Reaction score
SEEMS THAT MRS. GREEN IS TOO SHY TO COME OUT. I TOLD YOU GUYS SHE IS SUCH A SHY PERSON. AISAY sharma rahi hain jesay keh hum un ke liyae koi rishta lay ker aaein hain although she is already married. SHE IS SOOOO UNUSUAL :p ;)

Reaction score
Hahaha he is sooooooooo shy by the way. :p

So u go in and present the arrest warrant to her and ask her permission to take Mr green with u. :mrgreen: