• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
can i borrow it !! :D

lets go forward mr holmes,(we r back at our home on Baker street) and we start a new case. While green is caught.

Reaction score
Arey kia baat hai holmes tumhein adrss bhi yaad hai. :p :p :p :p :p

And therefore mr green the green balll was finally prisoned in a jail made of the most stongest metals LOL

Reaction score
:p :p :p :p :p and a motion sensor and night vision and some rifles and guns and with some ghosts to keep green to his jail and torture him.

Reaction score
Wooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooh you guys rock. NA NA NANANANANNANAN Mr.green is in the jail. NANANNANANNAN Now I won''t see his big smiley face and his greenish hulky colour. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Sherlock holmes and watson you really are a safe guard as you dudes.............ahmmm.heeeeeeeee heeeeee.............. i mean gentlemen, had saved us from that kachraa raaja or germ. :p ;)
Hmmm i wonder keh us ki beevi us ki rah dekh rahi hongi. Now i really feel pity for her. :( :p
SOOOO UMMMMMMMMM I am just going to inform her..................so see yaaaaaaaaa. :) :p

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Wooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooh you guys rock. NA NA NANANANANNANAN Mr.green is in the jail. NANANNANANNAN Now I won''t see his big smiley face and his greenish hulky colour. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Sherlock holmes and watson you really are a safe guard as you dudes.............ahmmm.heeeeeeeee heeeeee.............. i mean gentlemen, had saved us from that kachraa raaja or germ. :p ;)
Hmmm i wonder keh us ki beevi us ki rah dekh rahi hongi. Now i really feel pity for her. :( :p
SOOOO UMMMMMMMMM I am just going to inform her..................so see yaaaaaaaaa. :) :p
Madam it will be $50,0000 now please give it to me !! I m demanding my fees !! :p

Reaction score
yes Mr sherlock is right give us our fees also (I forgot this )after all we dont work for free MADAM.So give us those $50,000 in cash or by cheque into Barclays Bank. :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
Haan haan gentlemen you will get your fees, but not so fast.................kyunkay tum logon per kiya bharosa................I mean who knows that you guys are thief. SOOOOOOO...................as far as concerned about the feessss..............ahmmmmmmm............excuse me. :p ;) :)

Reaction score
i think sue spelling is wrong Sherlock get that correct and yes we will do that as we have plenty of friends in police to fulfil this task.

Reaction score
Yeah my mistake watson but don't do it in public or else my reputation will be at stake !! well i m going to free Mr.green if I don't get my payment in 3 days !! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA