• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Drama: Mister Green!

Reaction score
ACHAAA JEE tO yahaan per kisi ko demo diya ja raha hai. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I SEEEEEEEEEE. So finally our Dr.watson came. HMMMMMMMMMMM SO WHATS NEW DOCTOR??? :p ;)

Reaction score
Well Doctor Watson has just arrested Mr.Green !! Now I m applying the method of Pakistani police and will beat Mr.green !! :p

Reaction score
YEAH, But as i have told you that he is just like an elastic band, so no matter how much you beat him he will recoil back into his shape. SOOOOOOOOOOO ahmmmmmmmmm we should do something else :p ;)

Reaction score
So we arrest mr green despite him saying that he did not do this and we take him to the police office for further investigation. :p

Reaction score
so lets continue in the jail mr green was locked and his hearing in the court was going to occur at 25th of April.(In the mean time Mr sherlock holmes should collect evidences from the area visited by green)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMM............ SO goo sherlock holmes go dude. But he is a gentleman so how can I call him a dude???..............ahmmmmmmmmm.................sorry mr.holmes. WEll welll I wonder when will our investigation start??? May be it has already started.
*Ring Ring* (the telephone ringing at my home)
"ahmmm who is it???"
" This is police department. I am Mr.jack the police officer. Well may I speak to Misses shahlakh"
"WEll by the way its mis shahlakh not misses..................Yeah its shahlakh speaking. Whats the matter?"
"Oh sorry............. mis shahlakh. MAAM something really terrible happened last night. MR.GREEN ESCAPED FROM THE PRISON. WE TRIED TO STOP HIM BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE WAS TOO CLEVER TO ACHIEVE HIS TARGET"
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MR.GREEN ESCAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN HOW COULD HE?? Mr.....................what is your name..............yeah...........mr.jack how could you be such an irresponsible and careless person??? HUH"
" Maam don't you worry we will try our level best to find him and would throw that greenish hulky thing into the deep dark dungeon"
"HMMMMMMMM. OKAY NOW GO. We can't waste our time. So go and find him right now"
"YES MAAM" :p ;)
OH GOD MR. GREEN. WHY Don't YOU JUST DIE?? :p

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM how come??? this means that sherlock holmes is thinking something. I can see it through your eyes watson, because you are the best signature of mr.holmes, :p ;)

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM how come??? this means that sherlock holmes is thinking something. I can see it through your eyes watson, because you are the best signature of mr.holmes, :p ;)
Just according to my plan !! let him escape I know where he is and who is helping him !!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Excuse me !! I was suppose to be formal !! :p

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMM that is quite unusual sherlock holmes is not a dude...............he is a gentle man...............so why is he laughing like an evil spirit??? :p
SEEMS SOMETHING IS REALLY GOING WRONG HERE.AOH. I GUESS HE IS NOT ACTUALLY SHERLOCK HOLMES. Okay now I am feeling scared. :p
Kahin ye mr.green ki rooh to nahi. How can this be possible, because mr.green hasn't died yet. he would have escaped but won't have died. :p ;)

Reaction score
Well have no fear !! Mr.Green is at the airport going to spain !! See the first time he told that he was in spain !! He actually had bought the ticket and visa but after looting the bank he knows that he had no place to hide in this country so he is running to spain !! Flight no. is DC-10 and he will be living at his cousion's place. See I have already given his cousion's address to the police department there and they will catch him and bring him here back !!