• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE NEW CHANGES 4 SUBJECTS SUCH AS BIO and Chem..no more practical alternatives starting this year??

Reaction score
okayyyy ppl so im kinda like reallyyyy worried about this news that i heard , hopefully ill be wrong but here's the thing : edxcel cancels the alternative to pratcical papers starting from this june examination session, that means even for students who did not do the practical paper before, but all did the alternative...soooo does anyone have any idea regarding this matter???

Reaction score
okayyyy ppl so im kinda like reallyyyy worried about this news that i heard , hopefully ill be wrong but here's the thing : edxcel cancels the alternative to pratcical papers starting from this june examination session, that means even for students who did not do the practical paper before, but all did the alternative...soooo does anyone have any idea regarding this matter???
i actually heard the opposite, according to it practical was dropped because of inability of many centres of carrying out practicals but it was evidently wrong (I hope ) :)

Reaction score
i actually heard the opposite, according to it practical was dropped because of inability of many centres of carrying out practicals but it was evidently wrong (I hope ) :)
Oh god so what are you people planning to do then? Because I am in the same situation. I dont wish to do the practicals but just the written ones unfortunately I did GCE AS level so I have to continue with my Gce. There are no written alternatives for gce but available for international A LEVELS. If you are doing the practicals thencan you tell me how is it?? What is it about??

Reaction score
Oh god so what are you people planning to do then? Because I am in the same situation. I dont wish to do the practicals but just the written ones unfortunately I did GCE AS level so I have to continue with my Gce. There are no written alternatives for gce but available for international A LEVELS. If you are doing the practicals thencan you tell me how is it?? What is it about??
i am stuck in the same problem and like have zero clue on what to do....these international a-levels stuff...is reallly confusing...:(