• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The problem is we always think we still have time... .-.

Reaction score
OMG! I feel like enlightening others on the latest news. 29.3.2013, Friday, Good Friday actually turned out like the day of judgement for us in Tanzania. Lemme tell you the whole. In Tanzania, most of the schools finished exams on Thursday and alas Good Friday and holiday for all! Kids plan out holidays, picnics etc:-. Well on Friday, after Fajr prayers, kids went to mosque compound which was actually built for them to play, they were 17 of them and hardly teenagers, say 12 - 13 years old only! Not yet Baaligh. They were at the compund until a 16 storey building fell on the compound :( :( Most of them escaped, but 4 of them got trapped. Imagine since 8.45 they are trapped! at 3 am, 2 bodies were found. After more than 12 hours! without food and water. Fully suffocating. As we receive news, one more was found on 30th03, at 12 afternoon. One more missing, its been 2 days and no signs yet! their age 9, 12 and 13.
The mothers were in a devastating state! They couldn't even say bye to their children. Who knew that playing football would turn out to be soo costful for them? Mothers are all hospitalized. They didn't even see the faces of their kids.
The building that fell was under construction, many site workers have lost lives too! Please, death doesn't knock! Always be prepared.
As the mothers go home, they see their sons rooms, their clothes. THEIR JERSEYS :(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
OMG! I feel like enlightening others on the latest news. 29.3.2013, Friday, Good Friday actually turned out like the day of judgement for us in Tanzania. Lemme tell you the whole. In Tanzania, most of the schools finished exams on Thursday and alas Good Friday and holiday for all! Kids plan out holidays, picnics etc:-. Well on Friday, after Fajr prayers, kids went to mosque compound which was actually built for them to play, they were 17 of them and hardly teenagers, say 12 - 13 years old only! Not yet Baaligh. They were at the compund until a 16 storey building fell on the compound :( :( Most of them escaped, but 4 of them got trapped. Imagine since 8.45 they are trapped! at 3 am, 2 bodies were found. After more than 12 hours! without food and water. Fully suffocating. As we receive news, one more was found on 30th03, at 12 afternoon. One more missing, its been 2 days and no signs yet! their age 9, 12 and 13.
The mothers were in a devastating state! They couldn't even say bye to their children. Who knew that playing football would turn out to be soo costful for them? Mothers are all hospitalized. They didn't even see the faces of their kids.
The building that fell was under construction, many site workers have lost lives too! Please, death doesn't knock! Always be prepared.
As the mothers go home, they see their sons rooms, their clothes. THEIR JERSEYS :(

inna lillahi wa inna elaihi rajioon.... :/
may Allah S.w.T forgive them and give patience to their loved ones.. aameen.

Reaction score
Ameen, their mothers are in a very bad state, they didnt even get to see their children's faces for the last time. No, there is a reason behind this, the faces were unidentifiable :'( :'(
We lost all the people stuck under there, the 4 innocent shia kids. Not yet Baaligh :(
Please pray for them, and laso the workers who are still stuck under the rubble. Although they are not with us, but their bodies are in bad condition as time passes.
InnAllaha ma'aswaabireen

Reaction score

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajeeun :'(
May Allah (SWT) rest their souls in peace, Aameen.
The good thing is that alhamdulillah, most of the bodies were recovered, although they were all in a terrible state :'(
Let's pray for those who are injured and May Allah (SWT) grant sabr to the families of the deceased...Aameen.

Reaction score
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajeeun :'(
May Allah (SWT) rest their souls in peace, Aameen.
The good thing is that alhamdulillah, most of the bodies were recovered, although they were all in a terrible state :'(
Let's pray for those who are injured and May Allah (SWT) grant sabr to the families of the deceased...Aameen.
Ameen. Whatever religion you are in, please pray for the mothers who are critical aswell.
Today is the 4th day since the incident took place, and the death toll counts 40 whilst there are many more bodies to recover :'( :'(
Please pray for all the victims

Reaction score
Ameen. Whatever religion you are in, please pray for the mothers who are critical aswell.
Today is the 4th day since the incident took place, and the death toll counts 40 whilst there are many more bodies to recover :'( :'(
Please pray for all the victims

I am a muslim, and yes i'll definitely pray for them inshaAllah....

Reaction score
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon. May the boys be granted a high place in Paradise, and may their mothers make a speedy recovery.

Reaction score
asak...i came across this thread again n i had to comment again...it's so true...we all take life for granted n think we will live for longer n that we will only die when we r either sick or old or in an accident but the reality is u can die wherever u r....DEATH DOESN'T NEED A REASON...i understood this when my uncle, who lives abroad, suddenly passed away this Feb :(...n can u guess where..?? At the AIRPORT ...!! yep im serious...n we had planned that this june we would go n spend time wid him there...n just 3-4 days before he passes away we had spoken to him...n i never even thought i wouldn't be speaking to him again... :( ... This indecent shook me up n now i mostly wonder if i'll ever see this person (anybody) again...May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdose n forgive his sins...(n all of us too...) Aameen....