• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE TRUTH!!!

Reaction score
well i aint having much friennds ... but ya...some are there....so guys! FACE THE TRUTH:sneaky:
Ibtizam Whenever i tag someone, he's mostly first one...n my first friend on XPC ...umm nice...but he hates what u like...i call him uncle (coz they don't like pop boy bands)...enough said :D
amna saleem the nice friend who likes almost all of my posts:X3:
Al-Anoud and mune:) they both always make me smile
Nabeel.Ahmad although comparatively new but a good friend

Reaction score
SO i''ll say the truth about others and u can also tell what u feel about others too =)
amna saleem: The PATAKHAYBAAZ!!! Funnyy, silly and Careless lolz :D and the one who would nvr let others say rummi!! And she be one big full time dramay baaz and paindo production xD
Angelina_25: The kind and generous one. She likes Tangeled hell lot :)
cyclone94: Worth having her as a friend. Fights a lot but never minds an insult annnnd................................................ dont dare say anything bad about Messi, she quite sensitive about him :p She also loves lassi, pessi, badami and khjoori messi! plus she always be STUPID :p! Messi be Lassi :p
Ibtizam: The one who always supports u against the evil cyclone94 :p and a fan of Ronaldo. The kid who would hate hsk -,- !!
asma tareen: The simple kind one, though shes too sensitive about ONE TREE HILL, CHEMISTRY and HERSELF :D and she like emos :p
forbidden rose: Who always remain offline and when she's online, she would always suspect ur gender :p. she love guitar too :p
HAJRA SHAH <3: The Sweetest person u can be frndz with!!!
mune:) : The cute,sweet and kind person! The person who copys and make one puzzle thread too though i won it too :p
muneefa: The one who would always appreciate u on ur work!! and be good to everyone
R0m@n_97: who would never let others say anna :p to amna! and she copy's amna's avy too :p
shazmina: The BESTIE U CAN EVER HAVE( dont try to steal her from me :cautious::cautious:) Cannot explain her qualities in words THEY R UNLIMITED
1357911: The Urdu Expert who would post urdu poetries which are difficult to understand but they contain very deep meaning !! She be one big dramay bazz to and always preten crying
Afnan Hafiz : The PINKY PONKY and Dumb person :D who would think that ur fat cox u love eating >_<. Some ppl think s(he) be a girly boy :D
danial 234: is a freaking A* student who would impress others by his result and loves to talk about mobile phones! First i thought he be a girl :cautious: :D
gary221: The best supporter u can have when spamming others walls xD. And remain offline when spamming someone :p
Kumkum: The caring friend u can have :)! And kind too ^-^
sumaiyarox:): The TOP in the list of spamming experts xD and give awesome ideas when spamming someone's walls
Al-Anoud: The funny and comedian one :D though i was a lil jealoused from her :p
Aly Emran: The AWESOME PERSON U WONT REGRET HAVING AS A FRIEND :D

Nabeel.Ahmad: Nevr Lose to any puzzle u make :p Hez a defensive personality too
BEST FRNDS FOREVA <3

OMG Aly Emran

thank u so much that REALLY made my day!!! ♥

Nabeel.Ahmad hmph never loses to any puzzle what ever

Reaction score
tumblr_m618ymmS0L1r7p8u0o1_400.jpg

watch out Aly Emran

xD