• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THE TRUTH!!!

Reaction score
hmm
U can throw me off the building
U can use phansi act
u can use sniper to kill me
U can use injections( i hate them)
U can use our english teacher -_- i simply hate her !!
you will be thrown off a building to be save by a garbage bin but soon shot by a sniper, you will recover in hospital but I will change your injections so that they are poisonous somehow you survive even that but your english teacher shall get you soon after the holidays and you will yourself use the phansee on yourself :cool:

Reaction score
you will be thrown off a building to be save by a garbage bin but soon shot by a sniper, you will recover in hospital but I will change your injections so that they are poisonous somehow you survive even that but your english teacher shall get you soon after the holidays and you will yourself use the phansee on yourself :cool:

hmm nice making story of the point! Ur one talented person (y)

Reaction score

EXCELLENTE!!

Reaction score
well i aint having much friennds ... but ya...some are there....so guys! FACE THE TRUTH:sneaky:
Ibtizam Whenever i tag someone, he's mostly first one...n my first friend on XPC ...umm nice...but he hates what u like...i call him uncle (coz they don't like pop boy bands)...enough said :D
amna saleem the nice friend who likes almost all of my posts:X3:
Al-Anoud and mune:) they both always make me smile
Nabeel.Ahmad although comparatively new but a good friend

<3 <3