• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The weirdest thing/hobby u did/had a$ a kid

Reaction score
it happened that..... we were at mall if i remember correctly......... many years ago........ it so happened that i was with ma parents at the mall (inside) .we had parked our car out in the parking place..... i was getting bored at the shopping so i told mother that i will go and sit the car and wait for them there..... they agreed.... i happily went to the parking space and quickly sat in the car...... but i felt something different.... wateva i thought and sat in the car for some minutes...... a man came and quickly sat in the front seat and started the car...... i was like "father?" but no reply came..... instead an unfamiliar face stared at me from the wheel...... "who are you?" he shouted........ i was afraid and opened the door and ran at top speed towards the mall......not even giving time to the man to see what happened....... "there a thief in the car!!" ........ we rushed out ............. BUT....... it was not the theif..... it was his own car (the man's) ... i in a hurry sat in the wrOng car... the car was exactly the same as ours.... and luckily it wasnt locked...... i said sorry to the man who later smiled and offered ma a candy :p :D ;) ..........

shooooooo! i was saved...... lucky that i was little.....

Reaction score
it happened that..... we were at mall if i remember correctly......... many years ago........ it so happened that i was with ma parents at the mall (inside) .we had parked our car out in the parking place..... i was getting bored at the shopping so i told mother that i will go and sit the car and wait for them there..... they agreed.... i happily went to the parking space and quickly sat in the car...... but i felt something different.... wateva i thought and sat in the car for some minutes...... a man came and quickly sat in the front seat and started the car...... i was like "father?" but no reply came..... instead an unfamiliar face stared at me from the wheel...... "who are you?" he shouted........ i was afraid and opened the door and ran at top speed towards the mall......not even giving time to the man to see what happened....... "there a thief in the car!!" ........ we rushed out ............. BUT....... it was not the theif..... it was his own car (the man's) ... i in a hurry sat in the wrOng car... the car was exactly the same as ours.... and luckily it wasnt locked...... i said sorry to the man who later smiled and offered ma a candy :p :D ;) ..........

shooooooo! i was saved...... lucky that i was little.....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The same happened to me.

Reaction score
I don't recall doing anything weird or stupid. Though ExEx called me a wierdo and ditched me D: .. Dauym my life sucked pretty much...

/feels like an outcast.. dont hate on me!

Reaction score
I was told that once when I was like three or four years ,I was at my grandmother's hoouse and was crying form some reason then suddenly I stopped and looked at a picture of my aunt laughing which was a near by table and told her"what r u laughing about?":oops: then continued crying again. My grandmother reminds me of this story every time I see the picture:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Also, i often fell off ma bed at night.......so my parents bought a separate matres fer me to fall on!!
:ROFLMAO: . when i was a kid i often fell off my bed .almost every night i would fall from my bed and when i would open my eyes i always found myself sleeping with my sister .at last i started sleeping down on maters .this continued with me till i was 7 years old .

Reaction score
wen i saw this thread, i instantly remembered something i had forgotten for years..

i cud as a kid, smell a cloth (at home) and tell which family member it belonged to...creepy eh?