• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The weirdest thing/hobby u did/had a$ a kid

Reaction score
When I was a little kid , I used to tease girls and make them cry . Guilty pleasures ;):sneaky:

Now , I am a gentleman .:p

Reaction score
u are soo right that boys have really WILD imagination.same case with my bro,well he's just 4 1/2 years old
haha LOL! well all the little boys ik have imaginary robots, aliens and stuff to play with!
and they r ALWAYS the heroes! :p they always end up killing the bad guys! :p
they r super strong and stuff :p

Reaction score
haha LOL! well all the little boys ik have imaginary robots, aliens and stuff to play with!
and they r ALWAYS the heroes! :p they always end up killing the bad guys! :p
they r super strong and stuff :p
my brother is always ben10.he says"wo aya mein nae us pae aag pheenki wo marr gya" "mein jeet gya,mein jeet gya"and stuff like that. aur yeh sab batein wo apnay aap say karta hae.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
my brother is always ben10.he says"wo aya mein nae us pae aag pheenki wo marr gya" "mein jeet gya,mein jeet gya"and stuff like that. aur yeh sab batein wo apnay aap say karta hae.
:D hahaha... sadly my brother and a cousin of mine have similar issues too.. It's crazy.. When I was a kid, I know I played with toys n imagined a lot about 'em, but their obession is too big. too much cartoons(especially the stupid ones they see) eat away a person's brain. Muslim kids should be taking the prophets as their heros rather we find them obsessing about these 'super heroes'.
This comes and bites back when they grow up and disrespect the parents/do similar things coz this is what they have seen and they copy it... Except perhaps if Allah guides the kid and he changes his direction...
Ah... really can't figure out how to substitute cartoons in children's life... :(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
:D hahaha... sadly my brother and a cousin of mine have similar isssues too.. It's crazy.. When I was a kid I know when I played with toys n imagine a lot about 'em, but their obession is too big. too much cartoons(especially the stupid ones they see) eat away a person's brain. Muslim kids should be taking the prophets as their heros rather we find them obsessing about these 'super heroes'.
This comes and bites back when they grow up and disrespect the parents/do similar things coz this is what they have seen and they copy it... Except perhaps if Allah guides the kid and he changes his direction...
Ah... really can't figure out how to substitute cartoons in children's life... :(
Assalamoalaikum...
this reminded me of a poem i recently saw....
#!

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I did a lot crazy things! There was a time when I wanted to invent a robot and I started to dissamble every toys of mine to search 4 pieces so as to add in my "robot" :p .At Last The Robot Was Never Made And I Didn't Have Any Toys To Play With :D :D :p

Reaction score
my younger sister is beauty conscious,once i told her that if she'll rub green chillies on her eyes she will become beautiful..........then she tried with 2 green chilies and said its vry painful.i said to become beautiful a person shud bare some pain..............welll she agreed and at the same time my mother entered the room i just acted that i was sleeping and mother was shouting on her that who the hell told u to even touch these.my mother and grand mother washed her eyes with water whole night.thanks gudness my sister didnot take my name or else i was killed:)

Reaction score
my younger sister is beauty conscious,once i told her that if she'll rub green chillies on her eyes she will become beautiful..........then she tried with 2 green chilies and said its vry painful.i said to become beautiful a person shud bare some pain..............welll she agreed and at the same time my mother entered the room i just acted that i was sleeping and mother was shouting on her that who the hell told u to even touch these.my mother and grand mother washed her eyes with water whole night.thanks gudness my sister didnot take my name or else i was killed:)

haha :)

Reaction score
oh yes....i also loved climbing trees!!...........this, however, resulted pretty deadly for me when i got a fracture on my small finger as i fell down...ofcourse, the finger wasnt da only thing painful at that time!!!!