• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The WORLD CUP FEVER

Reaction score
Uruguay media is quoting this but its not that serious according to them so he should be there im pretty sure he will play even if he is 70% fit :p As he doesnt like sitting on the bench ;)
IKR.... Just praying he's fine.
The world cup wont be as exciting for me if he's not playing...
Haters will be like finally he's injured....
His fitness is something I've always admired. I dont even remember any game he sat out due to injury. It was mostly bans that got him less playing time.

Reaction score
I really hope he leaves LFC n moves to Madrid
As usual Chelsea fans being jealous that we have a real striker.
Oh but then he wont...
Read his latest comments.
He is extremely happy at LFC and satisfied regarding the dressing room which wont be the same case if hes in Madrid. Too many egos. He has also enrolled his daughter at a Liverpool school. And I hope he is the first player to thwart darn Madrid who for the first time will not get away with what they want.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As usual Chelsea fans being jealous that we have a real striker.
Oh but he wont...
Read his comments.
He is extremely happy at LFC and satisfied regarding the dressing room which wont be the same case if hes in Madrid. Too many egos. He has also enrolled his daughter at a Liverpool school. And I hope he is the first player to thwart darn Madrid who for the first time will not get away with what they want.
Surely your "real striker " omg wow :eek: having a striker is not everything it's about the TEAM we had the team to win Trophies but somewhere we made mistakes & lost it... n yea we didn't had a good striker this season n hopefully next season Mou will solve this issue ... plus ur real striker was not enough to prevent you from getting defeated at home against Blues
LFC players do leave for a better club n when they leave ..fans like you call them traitor xD

Reaction score
Surely your "real striker " omg wow :eek: having a striker is not everything it's about the TEAM we had the team to win Trophies but somewhere we made mistakes & lost it... n yea we didn't had a good striker this season n hopefully next season Mou will solve this issue ... plus ur real striker was not enough to prevent you from getting defeated at home against Blues
LFC players do leave for a better club n when they leave ..fans like you call them traitor xD

Yes it is about the team. And the team spirit and togetherness Anfield witnessed this season was not seen in your Chelski. With players like Etoo (bless him for calling Mou a fool and a puppet), and Hazard absolutely annoyed at your incredibly trophy winning style of football. And what good did it do to you beating us, won the league eh?
And dont you get me started on that pathetic game. Your own strikers and forwards are annoyed with those so called genius tactics. So deal with that first.
And teams? What we achieved one spot above you, was with an average squad with a few stars like Suarez, Gerrard and Studge. We had the likes of ridiculed Henderson (who has been tremendous this season) and Inter cast away Coutinho. And please dont even beginabout you had fewer games per week. The kind of players you had on your bench Willian, Oscar, Luiz all season... we had Allen and academy players. So instead of ridiculing us in the footsteps of your fool (as Etoo termed) manager, learn to at least grudgingly respect a team that has done so well with such less resources.
And I dont care if we won the league or not, what we fans we're given this season was beautiful. The style of play unlike your pathetic displays were IMMENSE. And I am so glad of that. We were given a reason to dream again. Anfield and LFC is on the rise. Deal with it, haters.

Reaction score
BPL Table this year
1. MCFC
2. LFC
3. CFC

Ur just another jealous chelsea fan