• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
Yeah tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh the story has ended lalalalalallalalallalalala.
And happily ever after. :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
hahahahahahhaahaahhaa very childish..................lets make something interesting..............okay i will start a story and i just hope that no one leads this story to suicide bombs :ROFLMAO: :lol:
Once upon a time far far away there lived a...................

Reaction score
what????????? deviated nasal septum???????????? whats that captain??? Any important mission to be accomplished???? HMMMMMMMMMM I SEEEEEEEE captain I seee!!! :lol: :ROFLMAO: :) :)

Reaction score
why for 11th august???? Are you going for a war on 11th august captain??? :lol:

Reaction score
or mmmmm along with a deviated nasal septum.. he had a hunched back.. n so was quite ugly but.........(continue sumone) =P

Reaction score
he cried until some fairy came and told him not to cry................she asked him what he wished for........... :p

Reaction score
He said he wished to be rich..have a bungalow by the river side and he wanted to be quite handsome...

Reaction score
he was handsome in fairy way with pointy ears n a long nose. He was also fairy rich .been given da biggest toadstool ever...........