• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
Dont commit suicide dude by reading from begining as there are 16-17 pages too read, :p

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMM then forget it dude. It doesn't matter. I am a very naughty child that is why we are going out of the topic so ahmmmmmmmm...... excuse me... :p ;) WELL why don't we make some more stories??? :D :)

Reaction score
they just end up in someones death or some awful and never to be listened love story or even some awful case im tired of the stories,if u have something post here :p

Reaction score
Yeah I know I am tired of stories too.
Okay................if you people want so here it is............hmmmmmmmmmmmm........how should i start...........once upon a time there was a princess who was the daughter of a king of rome. Well I am telling you she was a very demanding sort of girl. what ever she wanted her father gave her. One day she asked her dad to give her a necklace of real water drops. To her reply her father said.................. :p :) :D

Reaction score
.....her father said "well my child how can it be possible that i shall make you a necklace of water drops?"
"no No father I want it I want it. you are my father and i trust you"
"okay dokey dear I will try"
So the father consulted all the jewelers of his country even those who were really expert..........but unfortunately poor daddy ended up with no result........... :p

Reaction score
hahahahahah it wasn't like that.
Her father told her daughter that it was absolutely not possible for her. but his daughter...........hmmm well forget it.
then soon one day a clever beggar entered the king's castle................ :) :p

Reaction score
haan haan aur bomb blast ho ke phat jaata hai............but what about the beggar??? He must also have died pal. :p :p

Reaction score
haaan haaan whatever. But I said that the beggar entered the castle and you said that he planted bomb there. So obviusly it would have blasted in his presence. after all the castle is big to escape meray bhai. :p :p

Reaction score
SO HAHAHAHAH he would have died by himself and then I can hear the siren of the police cars and ambulance................reeeeeeeeerrrrrrroooooooooooooooonn. :p :p

Reaction score
And the soldiers yelling and people running every where like the scattered moths... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..................but this condition is everywhere dude..................... :p :p