• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMM..................seems that today salman and everyone is turning into MR.AAAAAAAAAAAAPPPLE PIE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I have to leave then...........so excuse me..............................class dismissed. :p ;)

Reaction score
HAANNNNN HAAAAAAAAAAN HAAAAAAAAAAAN ab aap bhi mr.green ki side lenain lag jaen captaindanger. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE GATHERED SO MANY EVIDENCES REGARDING MR.GREEN> JUST CHECK OUT MY LATEST THREAD BY THE TOPIC " The DRAMA MR.GREEN" :p ;) :)

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Well I stole the formula of Alchemist and transformed iron into gold and became Rich !! :p
After the theft, Shahroz came to the story. He struck his enemies into pure terror who were then blinded by over-exposure to pure awesomeness. :cool: :cool: :cool: (I'm cool! I'm cool! I'm cool! I'm cool! I'm cool! :cool: )

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HAANNNNN HAAAAAAAAAAN HAAAAAAAAAAAN ab aap bhi mr.green ki side lenain lag jaen captaindanger. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE GATHERED SO MANY EVIDENCES REGARDING MR.GREEN> JUST CHECK OUT MY LATEST THREAD BY THE TOPIC " The DRAMA MR.GREEN" :p ;) :)

Sure...

Reaction score
HMMMMMMM why not 100%%% Aray 0.11111111111111111111111111111111111111111 kahan chala giya. woh kiyah urrr giya?? :p ;)