• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
Booooo, heeeeee hheeeeeeee. Shahla is a girl name not a boy's. :p

Oh I thot its Shah Lakh... :p Alright... Shahla Kh....

And sorry I am not good at stories so could not continue that... :'(

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
shahlakh said:
Booooo, heeeeee hheeeeeeee. Shahla is a girl name not a boy's. :p

Oh I thot its Shah Lakh... :p Alright... Shahla Kh....

And sorry I am not good at stories so could not continue that... :'(

its actually CHALAKH!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Achcha acha acha so here people are discussing a lot about me.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I see. Well if I am a girl phir to tum sab ko................haivaan hona chahiyai.
Well then I am proud to be a human. :mrgreen: :D
Am i right Mr.green?

Reaction score
He never answers. BUt i am confident what his answer will be. It will only be a big smile. :p :mrgreen:

LOOK LOOK .......................LOOK AT HIM........ :p

Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha I also know how to show my big teeth mr.green.........seeeee........ :D
Well.......................ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............they are not that much big as yours mr.green...............................ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........so excuse me. :p

Reaction score
hahahaha right. i wonder how much extraordinary teeth his parents would have. They would be as big as an Eiffel tower..........................booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. that is horrible :p ;)

Reaction score
HEY HEY WHY are you guys laughing??? Why don't you just tell me what you are talking about???? Mr green would certainly have tricked you guys that is why you are behaving with me like that.....................huh....................what is the matter??? :p ;) :mrgreen:

Reaction score
SO AHMMMMMMM WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT CAPTAIN DANGER????
Meray bhai hum na aisi konsi baat ker li keh aap ko ye jahilon vaali lagney lag gai. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................tell me............tell me :p ;) :mrgreen:

MR.green: AHMMMMMMMMMM I am with captain danger. hahahahahhahahhahahah :mrgreen:

LOOK MR.GREEN IS LAUGHING AT ME. :( ;) :p

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM................ well I think we have gone very far away from the topic. So let us discuss the topic "XPForum STORY"
Why don't we make a story by ourself??? SO WHO WILL START????
HMMMMMMMMMMMM.............Not u mr.green. I don't know why you always interrupt in my matters. :p ;)