• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
And his name was salman. So he shouted out on mr.green to show him his result. But as usual we all know mr.green's so-called reply..............HE SMILED AND SMILED AND SMILED. AND in this way the story ended. :p ;)

Reaction score
Mr.green: Hahahahahahahaahhahaha look everyone is appreciating me. So shahlakh I feel bad for you
Oh shut up Mr.green. I don't care. I feel bad for you kyunkay tumhay pachaas thapper milay hain :p ;)

Reaction score
:mrgreen: HEY what are you laughing at scouserifc????
He is laughing at you mr.green. So LOOK I REALLY BAD FOR YOU. :p ;)

Reaction score
Introducing:
Mr.Red >>>
th_red-smiley-with-a-butcher-k.gif

Mr.Blue >>>
411.png

Introducing them for sake of some varaity :D

Reaction score
Okay so here comes a story about mrs.red. Once upon a time there was mrs.red and...................... :p ;)

Reaction score
Yeah so mrs red met mr. red. They fell in love withe each other..............but then what..................then there came mr.green, who was the father of mrs.red. He didn't want them to marry. So that is why even today Mr.red is taking revenge from mr.green. Hahahahahahahahaha :p ;)

Reaction score
Oh come on dude, love stories are not only in hindi films, it is also in english movies. But this is not a love story this is horror..........MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. Because the mr.apple pie you are seeing is actually his soul. :p ;)

Reaction score
then this guy came, who called himself, "The Alchemist", tried to mess up the whole story, because he did not have a single clue about the former part of the story. Thus, with his amazing skills of annoying people to death, The Alchemist, killed all the people of the former part of the story, and tried to establish a society of Awesomeness. And a new era began, in which all the people were .....