• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The XPForum Story

Reaction score
You are welcome. =P

shahlakh said:
Hmmmmmmm...........by the way.........screaming skull neither seems girlish nor boyish. The skull can belong to anyone, whether it is a girl or a boy......................aur dusri baat jhoot to koi bhi bol sakta hai meray bhai :p ;)

Yeah Shahlakh is giving his example. =P Don't you know that he is a big black female monster? :p

Reaction score
Hmmmm it seems that somebody has realized that I am a monster. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........and i can smell the flesh of human beings......
great Job Ashley!!!! :p :D

Reaction score
hey screaming skull I was just joking!!! take it easy dude!!!!!! Chill!!!! ;) :D

And i am a girl myself!!!! Got ya!!! :D :p
HEHEHEHE H ;)

Reaction score
yeah i am fine
by the way do check the questions i have posted in MOCK EXAM QUETIONS
they came today in my mock

Reaction score
Okay! I died and now I'm the walking dead...........who knows how to use the internet.......... :D

Reaction score
Yup! :D
I'm a wakin' nightmare, anytime, anywhere.....boy, I don't fight fair.......
well actually I do fight fair........but it rhymed quite good :D

Reaction score
Okay! Here's the start :

A fox scampered down the slope and started digging furiously in the snow. Before it could win its prize, it heard a soft crunch in the snow under the shadow of a nearby tree. Curious, the fox went to investigate a strange shadow that appeared beside the tree. However, before the fox could reach the tree, there was a a soft crack, and the fox lay motionless on the ground, with its blank eyes showing nothing but death.

Continue on!!! :D :D