• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

THIS or THAT

Reaction score
Both mixed.
Molly Hooper or Lestrade. :p
[quote="AtemisDelta, post: 726304, member: 7242"?]Both...
Such an interesting question.... nobody answers... (sigh)
[/quote]

My thoughts are with you buddy!
Such a thought provoking question and no one answers....
Well.... I'll do you the honors.
This is really a tough one. I mean.... both are Sherlock's friends who actually give him ton loads of support.
But then I'll go for Lestrade. Molly's cute, mind you but Greg just ousts her... Especially in the Sign of Three ... he just shows how much he values their friendship over his most successful solo arrest yet and giving the command to Donnovan! Just a few stupid buzzes from Sherlock and he leaves his career defining moment in the hands of the woman he loathes! To find out what... Sherlock wants tips for his best man's speech! The DI's expression was priceless as he came up running as if there was an emergency, panting to find Sherlock in his dressing robe! His face was one epic moment!
And another one Sherlock fans can never forget is in The Study In Pink when he actually orders Anderson to face his back away just because Sherlock says it lowers the IQ of the whole street! Genius!
And how can we forget... how he locks up Sherlock and Watson on their hilarious stag night stint!
The understanding between Sherlock and Watson is always there but towards the end of the third season, there is an understanding formed between him and Lestrade as well! That eye contact between him and Sherlock during his hilariously AWESOME best man's speech... he quickly figures out there's something wrong in the room due to Sherlock's antics.
I could go on and on but you know this does deserve a looong answer! :)

Last edited: