• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

those who will give pakistan's engineering uni's entry test in 2013

did this thread help you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Obviously u did some reseaarch...which uni according to u is best in engg?
wt type of engineering u want to do? if its related to computer science FAST is the best option. if any other type aim for nust, giki , uet and lums

Reaction score
So it means we should only give the SAT II test if we are planning for NUST ? otherwise no use? :( and one other thing is this correct : Olevels + A levels + entrance test = can help in admissions ? or need to add SAT score too ? :p ;) :)

Thank You
aim for at least at least 2380 plus in SAT2 for NUST, otherwise you wont get selected

Reaction score
Tayyba I also gave Entry test this year, I got 4024 in NUST, 2433 in GIKI, Rejected from LUMS and got selected in FAST Islamabad, I studied at FAST Islamabad for 3-4 weeks but I didn't liked their Private Hostels , so, I transferred back to FAST Faisalabad (a decision i seriously regret now)...Anyways, I'll be giving All entry tests again this year except FAST...Please, tell me how should I prepare for LCAT? and in which program were you selected in SHSSL?

Reaction score
PumaStar honestly didnt prepare for lcat at all :D.. i am quite good in basic maths so that helped me lot and solved few sat-1 papers.. as for the vocab i read novels so that also helped me a lot.. my advise is that u purchase sat-1 book. learn the vocab on daily basis, and solve sample paper after every three days ( i dnt remember the name of sat-1 book that i borrowed from my friend, it had lots of sample practice papers).

i overall got selected for SHSSl.. programs are allocated after first year on the basis of ur GPA

Reaction score
hey can anyone plz tell me the minimum SAT requirement for LUMS business school.

Reaction score
Help needed! Assalam-o-Alaikum People :) I am doing my A levels and its gonna be fished in this upcoming May/June session. I wanted to ask you guys that if opt for a university in pakistan due to quivalence how much of my marks may be reduced ? Or are there any grade requirements like 3C's minimum or 3B's minimum i was hoping for NED as i want to study mechanical engineering.

Reaction score
As well as are there any scholarships in Karachi universities such as UIT, NED ??

Reaction score
Help needed! Assalam-o-Alaikum People :) I am doing my A levels and its gonna be fished in this upcoming May/June session. I wanted to ask you guys that if opt for a university in pakistan due to quivalence how much of my marks may be reduced ? Or are there any grade requirements like 3C's minimum or 3B's minimum i was hoping for NED as i want to study mechanical engineering.
there are grade requirements for each uni, check it on the uni's website