• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

those who will give pakistan's engineering uni's entry test in 2013

did this thread help you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
University Of Management and Technology (UMT), Lahore
I am right now in my 5th Semester.
and dear would u suggest us some tips for prepartion
i will be applying for nust giki uet and of course fast uni so if u could suggest me some relevant books for entry test
and plz share their entry test pattern with us
thankz in advance:D

Reaction score
i will be applying for nust giki uet and of course fast uni so if u could suggest me some relevant books for entry test
just go through SAT+ FSC books for giki, u can buy plenty of books, some academies have published their own too. for NUST, the test is entirely based on FSC syllabus. for UET u would have to appear in ECAT, which is conducted by govt. and obviously based on FSC. your main focus should be on FSC syllabus.
It's been more than 2 years since i gave these admission tests, these things are subjected to change.

Reaction score
inbox me

Reaction score
if u have queries, feel free to ask me
hi there i am also doing a levels and i am going after nust and i am preparing fsc but it is getting difficult to do fsc syllabus on my own i need teacher or a acedemy
what is ur advice how can i pepare my self or should i take academy classes ???
and if u can suggest me a good academy it will be very nice of u

Reaction score
hi there i am also doing a levels and i am going after nust and i am preparing fsc but it is getting difficult to do fsc syllabus on my own i need teacher or a acedemy
what is ur advice how can i pepare my self or should i take academy classes ???
and if u can suggest me a good academy it will be very nice of u
Well I personally didnt join any academy. Many of my friends opted for KIPS.

Reaction score
Do we have to send the documents at the time of applying or after getting the offer letter, to GIKI?

Reaction score
Thank you people for so many views! Wasn't expecting it. :)
I hope the thread really helped someone.
I am moving to my last semester, Will be graduating with an Engineering degree this June. Time flies!
Thumbs to this community we have, it really helped me a lot when I was going through my admission process.
Thank you so much Everyone :)

Reaction score
thanks and BTW i want to do BSCS.what do you think which university is best for computer science?
Here's the list of options you have
LUMS,ITU,NUST,GIKI,FAST.

In CS degree, the best part is your institution doesn't matter. You should be equipped with sufficient code and logic-making skills. And everything they teach you in CS/SE can be self taught. Many of the successful people around globe are self taught. So its all in your hands.
Best of LUCK!

Reaction score
Here's the list of options you have
LUMS,ITU,NUST,GIKI,FAST.

In CS degree, the best part is your institution doesn't matter. You should be equipped with sufficient code and logic-making skills. And everything they teach you in CS/SE can be self taught. Many of the successful people around globe are self taught. So its all in your hands.
Best of LUCK!
thanks tayyba u have been very helpfull :)