• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

those who will give pakistan's engineering uni's entry test in 2013

did this thread help you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
you'd need about 140 for mechanical/electrical.
you've got a less than a month in between. i'd say get some fsc books or engineering test preparation books and go through them. Gougar's ecat is pretty handy as in its brief (you dont have much time to go in the depths of fsc), and covers almost all the topics of fsc. those books have diagnostic tests/practice questions. try solving them.
I have those Punjab college Notes for maths, chem, physics and english. Kips notes as well.
So, will these be enough ??

Reaction score
I have those Punjab college Notes for maths, chem, physics and english. Kips notes as well.
So, will these be enough ??
I've heard they are good, and MANY prepare and past the test using these notes, so they must be good. I never used any of the m though.
ps. Dougar*

Reaction score
u would get in hopefully :)
I have merit no 1182 in giki and i am on waiting list.Is there any chance of getting into it.my status is on waiting list.
A guy with 1170 got admission in ES,i also have merit of 1307 ,dunno what's wrong this giki this year,last year a girl on this forum got 1328 merit and she was allotted admission in CS :/

Reaction score
A guy with 1170 got admission in ES,i also have merit of 1307 ,dunno what's wrong this giki this year,last year a girl on this forum got 1328 merit and she was allotted admission in CS :/
I gave my first preference for mechanical engineering,that has a really high merit for sure.
By the way what are u doing?

Reaction score
Do u have any information regarding air umiversity?like is it good for emgineering ciz thats left for me i guess.
my cousin applied there for mechanical he didn't get in,+ i really have no idea about AIR but it's a mathi university... i applied in NUST , didn't get in , applied for GIKI , comsats and FAST...

I have 3 options left,If my name pops up in GIKI 2nd merit list then i will go to giki otherwise i maybe going to NBS or Comsats....

Reaction score
my cousin applied there for mechanical he didn't get in,+ i really have no idea about AIR but it's a mathi university... i applied in NUST , didn't get in , applied for GIKI , comsats and FAST...

I have 3 options left,If my name pops up in GIKI 2nd merit list then i will go to giki otherwise i maybe going to NBS or Comsats....
In which field did u got in comsats?

Reaction score

Someone told me that the mechanical department is good,as the whole eng faculty is mostly from nust eme,uet etc plus the its recognised my pec.
How ,amy marks did u got in nust?