• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

threshold for physis p42

Reaction score
i guess we are not allowed to discuss about the papers till 24 hours.i am not going to discuss the papers but can anyone tell me what might possibly be the threshold for physics p4?

Reaction score
yea we wont discuss the paper... i dunno the threshold maybe pretty high compared to other years i am assuming around 70... the ppr was relatively easy... but i think i messed up.. wat abt u...

Reaction score
past really hunts..i worked so hard for physics and then i saw someone! unfortunately we were in teh same room! and then i totally lost my concentrarion!!i dont even think i will get 30..i want the minimum threshold for E!! any idea??

Reaction score
I dont know but this paper was funny...like somethings were repeated and all...and some things new but i hope its not 65 cuz i think im getting a 50 or 40 maybe i dont know..anyways all the best iA

Reaction score
i need threshold for E..god,i really messed up!!dont think m gettin more than 30..want this 24 hours to be over asap.

Reaction score
i dont think the paper was funny and nothing was repeated in it
anyways it's certainly not going to b 50 because 50 was 49 was back in june 2008 when the paper was v.v.v.v.tough compared to this one. besides its going to be above 68 since it was 65 for june 2010 which was an average paper but relatively difficult for this one!

Reaction score
nisurju said:
i need threshold for E..god,i really messed up!!dont think m gettin more than 30..want this 24 hours to be over asap.

ya mee tooo!!!! :( :( :(
hey but if we dont get even 14 but we just pass in all the other papers will we be pass in all the subjects???

Reaction score
ima_shah2002 said:
yea we wont discuss the paper... i dunno the threshold maybe pretty high compared to other years i am assuming around 70... the ppr was relatively easy... but i think i messed up.. wat abt u...
my id is [email protected]

msk

Reaction score
nisurju said:
past really hunts..i worked so hard for physics and then i saw someone! unfortunately we were in teh same room! and then i totally lost my concentrarion!!i dont even think i will get 30..i want the minimum threshold for E!! any idea??

Full Filmi scene :D

Reaction score
zahraahmed said:
i dont think the paper was funny and nothing was repeated in it
anyways it's certainly not going to b 50 because 50 was 49 was back in june 2008 when the paper was v.v.v.v.tough compared to this one. besides its going to be above 68 since it was 65 for june 2010 which was an average paper but relatively difficult for this one!

the threshold for may/june 2010 was around 57!

Reaction score
Man, the exam was easy. I'm just afraid of the silly mistakes and of a high GT. Other than that, it was a breeze :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
it wax gud paper except that application ka pehla ques :Search: ....
it made me mad :%)
otherwise it was ok ok paper...though have little doubtx!!!!! :( :(

Reaction score
i just dont know what i did....i messed up....thiugh the papers seemed quite easy!

iA lets hope fr the best!

btw 4hrs have passed since i finished exam!! when are we suppose to discuss the exam???
cuz i need to ask so many things... before i forget everthing what i wrote