• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

TO MODERATORS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
YOU MODERATORS ARE JUST SLEEEPPPPINNNNGGGG WHILE OTHERS ARE DISCUSSING CHEMISTRY PAPER 1 BEFORE 24 HOURS >.....

AND YOU MODERATORS TELL US NOT TO BREAK RULES. BUT U SLEEPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS TAKEN STRICTLY THAT NO ONE MUST BREAK XPF RULES OK !!!!!

WHETHER IF IT IS MODERATOR..:mad:

T H A N K S ...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

Well thanks for bringing the matter into attention,but this isn't the correct way :) Next time you see any such problem, immediately Report the post, mentioning the reason!

Reaction score
Yeah... I did check the time... The posts which were there before the 24 hours have been dealt with... There were many users posting them... But we deleted those...

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

Well thanks for bringing the matter into attention,but this isn't the correct way :) Next time you see any such problem, immediately Report the post, mentioning the reason!

Well I reported million times but moderators are always sleepy in this matter.
and just now its over 24 hrs.
I dont know where the report goes.:(
Btw my friend just before 3 hours went to give exam of chemistry paper 1 and he saw many answers.

This is ridiculous:mad:

By the way my work is to inform that not to arguee thats moderators responsibility...!!!

T-H-A-N-K-S.

Reaction score
For your information we have not received any report from your side regarding these Chemistry posts... Its not like we ignore them...

Reaction score
Yea nice lie . Next time I will screen shot while posting it cause I dont trust others:mad:

T-H-A-N-K-S.

Reaction score
Why would I lie? I didn't mean to say that you have not submitted the report... Cool down... You had but we didn't receive any... Next time when you do don't rush while submitting it... It may help you to avoid any mistake while doing so...

Reaction score
Ali, dude, u're such a baby. N not only that, u're actually jealous ur friend saw answers. Y the hell do u even call him a friend when u envy him so much. U're a sad being.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

This forum isn't a place to fight! To prevent this, I'm locking the topic!

And as for ali123456789 and others, if you have any issue regarding the moderators or any other problem, you are requested to contact us directly (via PM) !

Status
Not open for further replies.