• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
Kind of.
And that's exactly what you'll get. It's a continuous story. Miss even one episode... The following sequences won't make any sense... The storyline is electrifying... And it's not just villains everytime. It's about him dealing with his humanity, his friends and most importantly his family..:cry:

Cool :p

Reaction score
On a different note.... in order to avoid the disappointment, depression that I'm going through right now why not wait until mid Jan and then start watching... The mid season finale has totally shook the Arrow fandom... Might spare you the unbearable agony of waiting to know what comes ahead.
Instead now as the Hobbit 3 has been released... why not watch Peter Jackson's Tolkien world movies... That would definitely be something... No waiting in agony.

Reaction score
On a different note.... in order to avoid the disappointment, depression that I'm going through right now why not wait until mid Jan and then start watching... The mid season finale has totally shook the Arrow fandom... Might spare you the unbearable agony of waiting to know what comes ahead.
Instead now as the Hobbit 3 has been released... why not watch Peter Jackson's Tolkien world movies... That would definitely be something... No waiting in agony.

Yeah, still have to watch the LOTR movies too..

Reaction score
Anyone watches Gotham?
Just started it. Pretty good.
So DC has gotten Batman (technically its Gotham but I'm sure he'll come along), Green Arrow, Flash, ATOM (rumored), Superman (Smallville thought its over) their own TV series!!! Hope there are crossovers of all of them for some sort of TV Justice League!!! Now that would be COOL!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone here watched Prison Break? Their first season has been the most gripping I have ever seen. Pity they delivered a shoddy ending.

Reaction score
Anyone here watched Prison Break? Their first season has been the most gripping I have ever seen. Pity they delivered a shoddy ending.

Yeah. Season 1 really was gripping. I remember finishing it all in 2 or 3 days.

Overall, Prison Break is a really good show.

Reaction score
Finally finished with Breaking Bad ;)
What can i say?? One of THE BEST Tv-Series i've ever seen. Realistic, believable, tense, gripping and what not.
I was a bit pissed off at the pace tho... :cool: i mean there were boring and uninteresting and scenes totally irrelevant to the main story line. There were around 3 to 4 episodes which i would have rated less than 3/10 :p:p
BUT there were around a total of 15 episodes which i would've rated a perfect 10/10 :D:D
My 2 favorite scenes are one in which Walt walks away from Tuco's home in season 1 after getting the entire money for his meth..!! Man.>!!
And of course that scene in which Walt begins to laugh uncontrollably..!! that scene seriously gave me the chills..! :whistle::whistle:
U know i would have liked something to happen. Walt becomes a complete maniac after that laughing scene and Jesse loses his mind after finding out Walt poisoned Brock..!! But i guess the show is perfect as it is.
And lastly, Aaron Paul, in my opinion, acted better than Bryan Cranston even though i agree bryan's acting in the second half of s5 was truly incredible.! :):)
A 9.5/10 from me. :D

Reaction score
Finally finished with Breaking Bad ;)
What can i say?? One of THE BEST Tv-Series i've ever seen. Realistic, believable, tense, gripping and what not.
I was a bit pissed off at the pace tho... :cool: i mean there were boring and uninteresting and scenes totally irrelevant to the main story line. There were around 3 to 4 episodes which i would have rated less than 3/10 :p:p
BUT there were around a total of 15 episodes which i would've rated a perfect 10/10 :D:D
My 2 favorite scenes are one in which Walt walks away from Tuco's home in season 1 after getting the entire money for his meth..!! Man.>!!
And of course that scene in which Walt begins to laugh uncontrollably..!! that scene seriously gave me the chills..! :whistle::whistle:
U know i would have liked something to happen. Walt becomes a complete maniac after that laughing scene and Jesse loses his mind after finding out Walt poisoned Brock..!! But i guess the show is perfect as it is.
And lastly, Aaron Paul, in my opinion, acted better than Bryan Cranston even though i agree bryan's acting in the second half of s5 was truly incredible.! :):)
A 9.5/10 from me. :D

Ah. Breaking Bad. One of my favorite shows of all time. :D
It was just legendary!

I watched the first four seasons in one go. Episode after episode. It was just too addicting, and every episode used to end with a cliff-hanger..

I watched Season 5 when it was airing. It was hard waiting an entire week for the next episode to air, but it used to be worth it. :p

Reaction score
Ah. Breaking Bad. One of my favorite shows of all time. :D
It was just legendary!

I watched the first four seasons in one go. Episode after episode. It was just too addicting, and every episode used to end with a cliff-hanger..

I watched Season 5 when it was airing. It was hard waiting an entire week for the next episode to air, but it used to be worth it. :p

4 seasons in one go :confused::confused: wow.. I made it to s2 with difficulty (mostly coz s2 had way too many boring episodes) but i watched the last 3 seasons in 2 weeks and it was worth it...!

Reaction score
Top Animes to watch:
One Piece
Naruto Shippuden
Attack on Titan
Fairy Tail
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
Psycho Pass
Death Note
Cowboy Bebop
Steins;Gate

Reaction score
Good T.V Shows:
Supernatural until it turned haywire
House MD
House of Cards
Boardwalk Empire
Homeland
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Luther
Dr Who
The Blacklist
and the list goes on ...

Reaction score
Finished with True Detective S1.
Well it was kinda different approach to television with more emphasis on multi layered characters rather than over the top stories and shocking twists etc.
A very thorough script with some really strange and thought provoking theories and dialogues. Strictly a show for mature audiences, both in terms of content and theme.
Some really award worthy performances by Matthew McConaughey, Woody Harrelson and Michelle Monaghan. Even tho the pace of the show may be called as "slow" but there was not a moment on the show where my attention wavered. Truly one of the most beautiful, deep and interesting Tv-Series i've ever seen. And one more thing, dont expect "intelligent" plot and unbelievable twists with fast paced action.
A 9/10 from me.!!:)

Reaction score
The Musketeers: Series One: BBC One
Was always fascinated by Alexandre Dumas' musketeers ... So this was a total treat!
Now I know most shows are either based in the present world or the futuristic world... but this 17th century France setting was cool too!
The fights, the ridiculous humour, the villains especially Milady de Winter, the trickery, the web of lies around which the entire foundation of a nation thrived on, not to forget the heroics and the cardinal dude played by none other than Peter Capaldi!!! Its a very happening show... character development is absolutely incredible!
Really, really AWESOME!
9/10.