• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows/Movies/Anime/Music..

Reaction score
Arrow: Left Behind
Oh TAtsu you miracle worker!!!
And Maseo!!!! I knew it was going to be him... And not Merlyn who'd help Oliver....
How Tatsu did it... Witchcraft? Sorcery? Medicine? The Alpha Omega thing?
And what exactly happened to her and Maseo later... Why are they not together... Can't wait for flashbacks..
Felicity... Oh dear... I really feel for her.. And I hated how Palmer reacted to her... Shallow... He knew something was wrong yet he told her off so rudely..
Laurel, Arsenal and Dig were Awesome! Can't wait for more of them...
Also can't wait for Ras' reaction and how exactly he'll deal with Merlyn and Thea!
Btw....
(adopts singing tone)
For the first time in forever,
Arrow began with something other than " My name is Oliver Queen"

Reaction score
Th Flash: Revenge of the Rogues
Awesome!!!
Captain Cold was soo cool! And Tom Cavanaugh's Dr Wells was so sinister!!!
And that epic heat and cold wave convergence scene...!!!
I don't really like Eddie usually but what he did was CLASSYY!!
And the end... THE PLAN!
And Barry's face every time he sees Eddie and Iris together... Ouch!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Arrow: Left Behind
Oh TAtsu you miracle worker!!!
And Maseo!!!! I knew it was going to be him... And not Merlyn who'd help Oliver....
How Tatsu did it... Witchcraft? Sorcery? Medicine? The Alpha Omega thing?
And what exactly happened to her and Maseo later... Why are they not together... Can't wait for flashbacks..
Felicity... Oh dear... I really feel for her.. And I hated how Palmer reacted to her... Shallow... He knew something was wrong yet he told her off so rudely..
Laurel, Arsenal and Dig were Awesome! Can't wait for more of them...
Also can't wait for Ras' reaction and how exactly he'll deal with Merlyn and Thea!
Btw....
(adopts singing tone)
For the first time in forever,
Arrow began with something other than " My name is Oliver Queen"
"Tonight's episode of #Arrow doesn't have a "My name is Oliver Queen..." saga sell opening because we couldn't fit it into the episode."-Marc Guggenheim...
Well it just started...
Nothing to say about flash?..

Reaction score
Th Flash: Revenge of the Rogues
Awesome!!!
Captain Cold was soo cool! And Tom Cavanaugh's Dr Wells was so sinister!!!
And that epic heat and cold wave convergence scene...!!!
I don't really like Eddie usually but what he did was
And the end... THE PLAN!
And Barry's face every time he sees Eddie and Iris together... Ouch!
More intresting than olicity..
Captain cold gang, hey set the place on fire..
What say about peeka-boo thingy..the new girl?

Reaction score
^About Olicity I wouln't hold out much hope.
Firstly they are trying to make it into a triangle. I hate triangles. Secondly Felicity just had a major breakdown. One I doubt she'll recover from soon. And third Oliver is the baap of complicatedness. And fourth the Oliver and Moonday and Connor Hawke saga... all just complicates it even more.
Peek a boo who? I only heard of the Pied Piper from the new promo.

Reaction score
^About Olicity I wouln't hold out much hope.
Firstly they are trying to make it into a triangle. I hate triangles. Secondly Felicity just had a major breakdown. One I doubt she'll recover from soon. And third Oliver is the baap of complicatedness. And fourth the Oliver and Moonday and Connor Hawke saga... all just complicates it even more.
Peek a boo who? I only heard of the Pied Piper from the new promo.
Britne Oldford is playing Peek-a-Boo..she is the one who came at the end to save captain cold nd Micah Parker
"Oldford will reportedly play the girlfriend to Micah Parker's character, an Iron Heights inmate who convinces his significant other to break him out of prison and use her metahuman powers to pull off one last heist before leaving Central City for good."

Reaction score
Arrow: The Return Synopsis Released -- Deathstroke and Tommy Merlyn Are Back :D
WOW! I thought they were just plans and rumours! And its happening so fast!
Amell always said that Colin Donell would return and he is!! So happy! :D

Reaction score
The Arrow: Uprising clip shows Merlyn spying on Team Arrow and call it chance or fate... they couldn't make a more apt or timely discovery. :oops::oops:
Merlyn's wrath is going to be wretched. He destroyed half a city in order to avenge Rebecca. I cant even imagine what he'll do to Brick.
Brick should be very afraid now. If he wants to live he should flee to Nanda Parbat and seek R'as' protection..... I almost feel sorry for him now.

Reaction score

There is this little thing that you can do to hide spoilers :p

Edit: Nah doesnt work never mind :p While writing a post there is an option that says that you can enter spoilers into but that doesnt apparently work

Reaction score

There is this little thing that you can do to hide spoilers :p

Edit: Nah doesnt work never mind :p While writing a post there is an option that says that you can enter spoilers into but that doesnt apparently work
It is custom for Arrow to officially release a promo, an extended trailer + a clip from the upcoming week's episode. And it gives away just a bit. To build the hype. Likewise for The Flash.
And dont worry, next time I will write in warning in BOLD, CAPITAL LETTERS when posting spoilers. :D