• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tv Shows, Movies, Music.

Reaction score
Oh, and anyone who likes story + action, go for 'Person of Interest'.

Written by Jon Nolan (co-writer; Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises, Memento, The Prestige etc)
Brilliant development of the story, although it paces up a bit slowly.

Reaction score
Tough choice.

Breaking Bad or Sherlock story + screenplay wise. I'd give Sherlock the upper hand here considering the excellent pace, super acting and brilliant plot. And, well, because it has a strong British accent.
These both are a must, though, in my opinion. Absolutely brilliant. Breaking Bad is slow in the beginning but a gem of a show S03 onwards.

For sitcoms, it'd be a tough choice for me b/w Friends and Community (And Arrested Development too. Although S04 killed the beauty of it so there goes the rating), although I'd ultimately give it to Friends.

P.S: Any Suits fans here? S03 returns in about an hour and a half!

Breaking Bad and Sherlock, Both are super awesome. Can't wait for Season 3 of Sherlock.. and the new episode of Breaking Bad.
I must say, you have an excellent taste in tv shows.

My Favorite Sitcoms --> Big Bang Theory, Friends, How i met your mother, Arrested Development, New Girl.

I don't watch suits thought. Seen only a few episodes!

Reaction score
Breaking Bad and Sherlock, Both are super awesome. Can't wait for Season 3 of Sherlock.. and the new episode of Breaking Bad.
I must say, you have an excellent taste in tv shows.

My Favorite Sitcoms --> Big Bang Theory, Friends, How i met your mother, Arrested Development, New Girl.

I don't watch suits thought. Seen only a few episodes!

The thing about Suits is it's horribly mundane the first few episodes. Heck, nearly the entire S01 is poor. S02 was amazing, though. To such an extent that it built so much a passion for Law in me that I kept it in A Levels, although later repented and ended up dropping ( :p )

Nonetheless. I've seen people who've loved Suits, or those who've hated it. None of the comme-ci-comme-ca's though

If you loved Sherlock and BB, I'll suggest trying White Collar. Although rated relatively low, I loved that show. The pilot was one of the best I've seen (well, atleast for me. Then again, I'm the kind of person that loves, in a tv show, explosions, guns, prisons and cars. lol.)

Reaction score
The thing about Suits is it's horribly mundane the first few episodes. Heck, nearly the entire S01 is poor. S02 was amazing, though. To such an extent that it built so much a passion for Law in me that I kept it in A Levels, although later repented and ended up dropping ( :p )

Nonetheless. I've seen people who've loved Suits, or those who've hated it. None of the comme-ci-comme-ca's though

If you loved Sherlock and BB, I'll suggest trying White Collar. Although rated low, I loved that show. The pilot was one of the best I've seen (best being Sherlock though. Nothing crosses that. Anything that crosses that, I'll pass. Don't need the number one spot being overtaken :p)

Yeah, the first season of Suits made me lose interest in it. So i stopped watching. It's not really my type.
The best series i have ever seen is 'Dexter'..
Believe me, i would rate it even more than Sherlock :p
It's just pure epicness. I finished all 8 seasons of it in 10 days!

Reaction score
Yeah, the first season of Suits made me lose interest in it. So i stopped watching. It's not really my type.
The best series i have ever seen is 'Dexter'..
Believe me, i would rate it even more than Sherlock :p
It's just pure epicness. I finished all 8 seasons of it in 10 days!

Seriously?

I tried S01E01 quite some time ago. Saw too much gore, and well, quickly left. Didn't even see the first episode completely.
Given by the reviews, it's worth a second chance, I guess.

Reaction score
Seriously?

I tried S01E01 quite some time ago. Saw too much gore, and well, quickly left. Didn't even see the first episode completely.
Given by the reviews, it's worth a second chance, I guess.

Dude, i tried S01E01 of it ages ago too, but after seeing it, i left. I dont know why!
But a few days ago, a friend told me to try it again. I gave it another try. Watched the first episode, then the second, then the third.. kept going on!
I realized how awesome it is.
That show has true meaning in it. Something really worth watching!
It has an epic story and awesome characters.
You should definitely give it another chance. :)

Reaction score
We
Same here. :)
I am watching ''Grey's Anatomy'', ''Fringe'', '''Dexter'', ''Teen Wolf'', ''Under the Dome'' and ''Castle'' these days.
Well my Mum watches Greys and I'm not allowed to because I'm apparently to young (puh - leese! :p) and my Dad watches Fringe, I've heard of Dexter, Teen Wolf I haven't heard of, and my Dad has read Under the Dome! I've only seen the last episode of Season 3 and the first episode of Season 4 of Castle. I also enjoy Elementary alot as well!

Reaction score
We

Well my Mum watches Greys and I'm not allowed to because I'm apparently to young (puh - leese! :p) and my Dad watches Fringe, I've heard of Dexter, Teen Wolf I haven't heard of, and my Dad has read Under the Dome! I've only seen the last episode of Season 3 and the first episode of Season 4 of Castle. I also enjoy Elementary alot as well!

Grey's Anatomy is an awesome show! :)
And i have seen the first season of Castle and now i am watching Season 2.

Reaction score
R

From what I have seen it looks like a pretty awesome show! How far along are you???
Carry on with Castle! (I think!;))

I started watching ''Grey's Anatomy'' two days ago. I finished the first season, and Today, i will start with season 2. :)

Reaction score
We

ELementary is 'comme ci comme ca'. It's ok, but it's no way near Sherlock.
Have you seen White Collar? Seeing the type of shows you like, I'm convinced you'll love White Collar.

Reaction score
ELementary is 'comme ci comme ca'. It's ok, but it's no way near Sherlock.
Have you seen White Collar? Seeing the type of shows you like, I'm convinced you'll love White Collar.
I agree with you
It is OK but NOWHERE, NOWHERE, NOWHERE near Sherlock!
I'll talk to my Dad about White Collar