• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Twilight or Harry Potter??

Reaction score
its basically twouys fight ovr a gurl, who is very indecisive....bt with a load of paronormal stuff as well....its gt its gd prts bt nt muuch

Hahah. Simple.

It's like two different species of creature are fighting over a girl who happens to be a human.
It's like the clash of the titans with some little romance-drama added to it. Lol.

Reaction score
m talking about storyline...(unnecessary things go in there)

Umm. What unnecessary things? o_O
I would love to read more and more details in such a master-piece. I never get bored. I guess that's what novels are all about, all the details makes them interesting. My opinion. =)

Reaction score
Harry Potter! Books AND movies <33 I remember giving the first Twilight book a try to see what all the hype was about.
It was a terrible experience D:

Reaction score
Harry potter seriously rocx... nd little romance should be there in order to just gain attention... the chemistry between ron nd hermonie is nyc.... harry and ginny was to quick... still the way its described lyk the way dumbledore leaves riddles for harry and the last part is seriously awesome...

Reaction score
Harry potter seriously rocx... nd little romance should be there in order to just gain attention... the chemistry between ron nd hermonie is nyc.... harry and ginny was to quick... still the way its described lyk the way dumbledore leaves riddles for harry and the last part is seriously awesome...

If only you'd have watched the last part of the movie or read the last book. Snape's story is all about how much he loved Lily. Such awesome. :')