• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Twilight or Harry Potter??

Reaction score
If only you'd have watched the last part of the movie or read the last book. Snape's story is all about how much he loved Lily. Such awesome. :')
yeah it was so cute.... i loved the way he loved lily james potter.... well the novel was awesome its difficult to stop once started...

Reaction score
Harry potter seriously rocx... nd little romance should be there in order to just gain attention... the chemistry between ron nd hermonie is nyc.... harry and ginny was to quick... still the way its described lyk the way dumbledore leaves riddles for harry and the last part is seriously awesome...
i agree...most bks without a pinch of romance, kinda turn out to be a bit dreary....

Reaction score
because twilight has way more enhancing story than harry potter's though the vampire diaries got more amazing story plot than twilight even but if we compare harry potter and twilight then i go for twilight ofcourse :)
what is good in that story..???

Reaction score
what is good in that story..???
because to me twilight got something more sensible than harry potter though its non sense too that vampires are living within a town and all that crap but its less non sense than having a magic school and going to totally new world of magic and all that magic crap :D

Reaction score
because to me twilight got something more sensible than harry potter though its non sense too that vampires are living within a town and all that crap but its less non sense than having a magic school and going to totally new world of magic and all that magic crap :D

Yeah. Right.

'everything that glitters isn't gold.' :p

Isn't it lame two people from different creeds fighting over a girl who happens to be a human? WOW, that's better than a magic school. Get a life!

Reaction score
Yeah. Right.

'everything that glitters isn't gold.' :p

Isn't it lame two people from different creeds fighting over a girl who happens to be a human? WOW, that's better than a magic school. Get a life!
it really makes a sense that two guys are fighting over a girl as its too common in our lives too but ofcourse to add something more fishy they just made one guy a vampire and one guy a wolf but we never ever saw any magic school and people going there and learning some sorta magic
how un-real xD

Reaction score
it really makes a sense that two guys are fighting over a girl as its too common in our lives too but ofcourse to add something more fishy they just made one guy a vampire and one guy a wolf but we never ever saw any magic school and people going there and learning some sorta magic
how un-real xD

As if Vampires and Werewolves are real. WOW. We're talking about fantasy type of movies/books. There has to be such stuff! If you don't like such, why not watch something more like, 'P.S I love you?'

Harry Potter isn't about magic, it's totally about love. Ah, only if you'd seen the movie or read the books!

Reaction score
As if Vampires and Werewolves are real. WOW. We're talking about fantasy type of movies/books. There has to be such stuff! If you don't like such, why not watch something more like, 'P.S I love you?'

Harry Potter isn't about magic, it's totally about love. Ah, only if you'd seen the movie or read the books!
OKEY dude ! they both got different stories with some good and some bad traits ! but as i'm not a book reader so to me when i watched the series , i found it MORE about magic and stuffs like that and LESS about Love and Romance
anyway
both got fans just depends on what people actually think
some people adore vampires , some people adore magic :)
CHILL ! LOL its not something getting sentimental about !

Reaction score
OKEY dude ! they both got different stories with some good and some bad traits ! but as i'm not a book reader so to me when i watched the series , i found it MORE about magic and stuffs like that and LESS about Love and Romance
anyway
both got fans just depends on what people actually think
some people adore vampires , some people adore magic :)
CHILL ! LOL its not something getting sentimental about !

It is to me. :p

Die-hard HP fan over here. :cool:

AND, if they have different stories, why do people compare them? :p

Reaction score
It is to me. :p

Die-hard HP fan over here. :cool:

AND, if they have different stories, why do people compare them? :p
LOL i dont like any of 'em much but to me twilight is better though
i'm a die-hard fan of TVD :D

because we always compare two different things
we can never compare two similar things :)

Reaction score
LOL i dont like any of 'em much but to me twilight is better though
i'm a die-hard fan of TVD :D

because we always compare two different things
we can never compare two similar things :)

Then why not compare Twilight to The Shawshank Redemption huh? :p

Reaction score
no it does ! The Shawshank Redemption got popularity in its time and got compared with the movies of its time
now people dont even discuss about this movie
even me :D

It doesn't. Get me a master-piece like that from movies launched now. I bet you won't find one. :p

compare Twilight with Narnia then, huh?

Reaction score
Ofcourse who's saying that twilight or harry potter is more amazing than it ! its ofcourse something that we wont find in today's box office :D but if you really ask then i'd say Revolver is worth it !
narnia is okey so as twilight ! but who's bothered , if we like any movie we wont be anyway bothered about its critics :)

Reaction score
Ofcourse who's saying that twilight or harry potter is more amazing than it ! its ofcourse something that we wont find in today's box office :D but if you really ask then i'd say Revolver is worth it !
narnia is okey so as twilight ! but who's bothered , if we like any movie we wont be anyway bothered about its critics :)

My point is. Harry Potter and Twilight are compared because they have similar stories. :p