• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Twilight or Harry Potter??

Reaction score
Harry Potter all the effing way.
Twilight is a waste of literature. Stephenie Meyer sent back the feminist movement in English a thousand decades.
And don't get me started on how Harry Potter is far superior.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Just when two things cannot be compared, people start comparing them time and again. A new teenage trait, is it?
This is probably the 3rd or 4th discussion on this topic, with exactly the same name.
What do I do now? Lock it? Delete it? Sticky it? Or kill myself?

Reaction score
Just when two things cannot be compared, people start comparing them time and again. A new teenage trait, is it?
This is probably the 3rd or 4th discussion on this topic, with exactly the same name.
last option.....:p

Reaction score
ahahaha couldn't have put it in a better way! (y)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Twilight is a simple mockery of modern fiction; Harry Potter has depth of characters and a layered plot.
All you twilight fans out there, just answer this simple question:
"Who falls in love with their meal?" (the emotions wala love, not the khanay wala love :p )

Reaction score
Twilight is a simple mockery of modern fiction; Harry Potter has depth of characters and a layered plot.
"Who falls in love with their meal?" (the emotions wala love, not the khanay wala love :p )
I do... :cool:

Reaction score
Definitely Harry Potter! it has got a proper story. whats twilight got..........a love triangle that ends in...........basically nothing. Whats happens in breaking dawn? the volturi and other vampires and wolves are facing each other and then theres boring talk and then........... nothing happens! J K Rowling is simply awesome!

Reaction score

A pedophile who sparkles is capable of almost anything. :/

Reaction score
Definitely Harry Potter! it has got a proper story. whats twilight got..........a love triangle that ends in...........basically nothing. Whats happens in breaking dawn? the volturi and other vampires and wolves are facing each other and then theres boring talk and then........... nothing happens! J K Rowling is simply awesome!
Agree with you so totally!! :)