• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Twilight or Harry Potter??

Reaction score
Its Harry Potter for me. Twilight was a one time craze for a while but it wears off. HP NEVER wears off.... i still read or watch it like i did the first time ... with equal excitement. twilight gets boring after a while. u r ryt whoever said that twilight revolves around just one character. that is a big disadvantage. HP is <3

Reaction score
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." - Stephen King
so true hp rules I mean hp has no comparision with twilight mopy bella constantly twirling her hair really gets on ur nerves

Reaction score
but recently its record has been broken by the avengers
tumblr_m3ij69Pbm81rpnwd8o1_500.jpg
No spider Man ... :mad:

Reaction score
Twi-hards who say that their franchise has the best love story ever, think again. J.K Rowling literally crushed Twilight in the Prince's Tale. Severus Snape's love for Lily that was perfectly described and narrated in ONE chapter destroyed the whole foundation that Twilight stood on.
Twilight revolves around how perfect Edward is.
Harry Potter teaches us that no matter how many flaws we have, it is the choices that we make that creates us.

Reaction score
Twi-hards who say that their franchise has the best love story ever, think again. J.K Rowling literally crushed Twilight in the Prince's Tale. Severus Snape's love for Lily that was perfectly described and narrated in ONE chapter destroyed the whole foundation that Twilight stood on.
Twilight revolves around how perfect Edward is.

Harry Potter teaches us that no matter how many flaws we have, it is the choices that we make that creates us.

dumbledore's dialogue....<3<3

Reaction score
hp teaches u love and the value of true friendship twilight teaches u that if u love someone u get them married to your daughter plus I love how hp can be read by everyone while my cousin who was in class 4 reading breaking dawn is disturbing. Books shud be for everyone