• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Twilight or Harry Potter??

Reaction score
Definitely Harry Potter! it has got a proper story. whats twilight got..........a love triangle that ends in...........basically nothing. Whats happens in breaking dawn? the volturi and other vampires and wolves are facing each other and then theres boring talk and then........... nothing happens! J K Rowling is simply awesome!
Kudos to Harry Potter's supreme legacy! :D
You think that's messed up?
Wait till you read house of the night series, the love story turns from a triangle to a pentagon with every other guy in the book falling in love with the protagonist who supposedly loves them all too. :/

Reaction score
Wait till you read house of the night series, the love story turns from a triangle to a pentagon with every other guy in the book falling in love with the protagonist who supposedly loves them all too. :/

Reaction score
well than is that love...??? bella's also lyk dat loves edward on one side nd she loves jacob on other and doesnt want anyone of them to leave... awsum..!!!

Reaction score

Lol! thats something but i dont really read love stories! twilight was just so in i gave it a try.

Reaction score
well than is that love...??? bella's also lyk dat loves edward on one side nd she loves jacob on other and doesnt want anyone of them to leave... awsum..!!!
Yeah Stephenie Meyer's solution, make one of them her son in law, so she can get the best of both worlds. :p

Reaction score
Hang out with lady-fingers then (potato maybe?). And don't forget to show us your honeymoon pics. :LOL:
World Need's Love and twilight maybe come's with some good Comeback and it is not just about love . U can see some Action's too
:whistle: Every Play has it's own importance.I am Not Criticizing Potter but everyone has there own taste's
Haha If SalmanPak Was Here . He would support Twilight and Sure Nibz If U think that is so .. Than F9 if u think I would rather date a potato :p . Most People are habitual of speaking Anti.and Sure I will show u my Honey Moon Pic's .If U show Me ur's to Potter land in Future
:D (No Offense)

Reaction score
There are other 'popular' series too. Consider the Lord of the rings. Why not compare HP and LOR? :p
YESS ! people do compare 'em aswell on other forums or discussion boards but here we're considering only twilight and Harry Potter so ofcourse we'd compare 'em only :D