• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

twilight vs harry potter

Reaction score
twinklystar said:
bingo!

harry potter.. A HISTORY? :|
ahahahahahahaah!

vampire diaries THE SHOW is better than twilight, yeah, but hp even today wud outweigh vampire diaries anytime! =)

becuz HP was, IS, and WILL BE, a phenomena! always!

even today u wud get thousands of supporters goign CRAZY after HP, if u were to make any hp related topic! and it will be so for years and years to come..

TWILIGHT is history... it's in the past.. and there r far more interesting books like vampire academy, along the same lines.. many twilight fans wud now pick some other vamp book over twilight.. but hp fans will ALWAYS pick hp as their fav.. ALWAYS.. =)

No it is History! Come On! People get a move on! Find new books and stop acting like stubborn kids who like one thing and then stick to it ! :D Change is good . Like a wise man once said : ''New is always better.''

Reaction score
bwuahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha TWilight saga is just **NO NAME, simply SO LAME**
it can neva compete a movie/novel series lyk HP

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
I prefer Vampire Diaries , against Twilight.

Harry Potter's was good but it's history now.

not really, it isn't history yet..part 7 is gonna be released..=D

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
twinklystar said:
bingo!

ahahahahahahaah!

vampire diaries THE SHOW is better than twilight, yeah, but hp even today wud outweigh vampire diaries anytime! =)

even today u wud get thousands of supporters goign CRAZY after HP, if u were to make any hp related topic! and it will be so for years and years to come..

TWILIGHT is history... it's in the past.. and there r far more interesting books like vampire academy, along the same lines.. many twilight fans wud now pick some other vamp book over twilight.. but hp fans will ALWAYS pick hp as their fav.. ALWAYS.. =)

No it is History! Come On! People get a move on! Find new books and stop acting like stubborn kids who like one thing and then stick to it ! :D Change is good . Like a wise man once said : ''New is always better.''

seriously!!!! twilight is a LAMEE movie harry poter is jus awesome...no one beats it! =D

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:

Oh, not that I haven't tried a change.. :p i mean, why wud i even want to still be caught up with a book that's done with, rather than find some other craze.. i have read a GAZILLION books after hp.. most fav of them is ofcourse HUNGER GAMES! :D

however, even though there r many FANTASTIC books out there, many of which, like hunger games, have become a top fav of mine.. but the magic of hp is such that it just can't fade easily.. specially a book that one grew up reading =) i think, the reason so many hp fans r denying hp ever becoming history is that only, becuz they have grown up reading hp, grown up in the world of hogwarts.. and that kinda effect is hard to get over =)

for yearsss to come, hp will always remain a classic, i can truly bet a 1000 bucks on that.

though i won't say the same for hp movies, but i feel the pull of hp books is suck that the movies, even after the last one releases, will also remain classics.. though i've given up on them since the 5th movie..

Reaction score
faraway said:
multixamza01 said:
twinklystar said:
bingo!

ahahahahahahaah!

change is good....yah ur right u shud now move on and forget twilight cuz it stinks.... :D

seriously!!!! twilight is a LAMEE movie harry poter is jus awesome...no one beats it! =D

Reaction score
potter any day
da imagination is just one of its kind n da plot is fantastic
twilight wid its nonsensical veggie bloodsuckers i mean vamps dats wat jacob calls em right
da charectors evrythin in hp is unbeatable(esp snape he happens 2 be my fav charactor)
nothin compared 2 a lovey dovey stupid vamp romance novel

Reaction score
Harry Potter is much better! twilight is just perfect n lyf isn't perfect !! harry potter teaches u how to cope wid difficulties n all twilight tells u how imp it is to have a boyfriend!!..:mad: in h.p characters r nt perfect they hv drawbacks in twilight characters r simply perfect !! so h.p is much much much better than twilight!!.:)

Reaction score
Okay, its getting quite boring, with people saying I agree all the time.

Let's spice things up a little bit, Why do you think wizards/witches are better than vampires/werewolves?

Reaction score
Wizards are capable of magic, which is an advantage over 'Muggles'. :D
Turning into beasts at full moon and being a blood-thirsty monster is nothing to boast of. -.- It's plain repulsive.

Reaction score
^ LOL yeah ! All these Twilight-ers are Muggles...They don't have that *magical* thing in them ! Think wizards & witches don't exist !! :p Ditto copies of Dursleys !! :evil:

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
^ LOL yeah ! All these Twilight-ers are Muggles...They don't have that *magical* thing in them ! Think wizards & witches don't exist !! :p Ditto copies of Dursleys !! :evil:
Now the real Harry potter fan has arrived !! :D :twisted:

Reaction score
:D
n yeah vamps can only suck blood like leeches n bite a person to death.
wizardry n witchcraft can do lots more........spells dat cause instant death.
any wizard can easily take over a vamp in a duel
also wizards can be vamps as well like some 1 in harry potter i dont remeber
n yeah totally agreed ghalya001

Reaction score
JOE U rock man ! UR srsly in ma league !! :D I wish sum twilighter lyk Salman :p would see THIS post !!
@Salman...Achaw ?? You know better than me ! :wink: :lol:
@memyself15...Hi-five :D