• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ultimate Islamyat book-(A very good book a guide to A+ )

Reaction score
This one of the best book of islamyat.It covers all the islamyat syallbus for 2011 and further years.My friends used this book and some of them got 'A'and'A+' thanks to Allah all mighty.This book will inshallah help you in your studies :) ,so study well.

Good luck in your Exams and my God help you :D.

Greetings from Ghana international school.

Reaction score
Thank u sir for providing this book. Though I already had it :). But one thing I would like to add is that this book is just a point-form of Farkhanda Noor Muhammad with little additions and subtractions. Or rather Farkhanda Noor is an elaborated version of this.either way its just the same more or less...so keep this in mind!

Reaction score
bikermicefrmars said:
Thank u sir for providing this book. Though I already had it :). But one thing I would like to add is that this book is just a point-form of Farkhanda Noor Muhammad with little additions and subtractions. Or rather Farkhanda Noor is an elaborated version of this.either way its just the same more or less...so keep this in mind!

no problem and this is really good :)