• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

umm...we need to think for a moment! Don't we?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
EDIT:

[reminder for all of us]

392651_330623696950329_227466930599340_1408876_1065562671_n-jpg.10567

Reaction score
AsSalam-o-Alaikum Wr Wb!

Came across this pic on the net, and since we're more social now, I believe this needed to be shared here too...!

Ya Allah, please guide us all and protect us from the evil whispers of the Shaytan. Aameen!

jazakALLAH khair
umm can we somehow stop more topics on da forums of games etc....

Reaction score
if we dont have any bad intentions of any sort and just for da sake of having fun and replying only 2 da posts of same gender ppl....?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
jazakALLAH khair
umm can we somehow stop more topics on da forums of games etc....
waeyyakum!

btw aoa wr wb!
I personally try avoid the games forum now, I feel I better not get involved in them. I do have old posts in there...will get them deleted, when I've time, inshaAllah.

Reaction score
waeyyakum!

btw aoa wr wb!
I personally try avoid the games forum now, I feel I better not get involved in them. I do have old posts in there...will get them deleted, when I've time, inshaAllah.
walykumasaalam :D
ohh so we r all on da wrong path ryt now i guess:(

Reaction score
waeyyakum!

btw aoa wr wb!
AOA just 1 more question
can da mods delete our posts? and can our acount be closed?
sory 1 questions

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
if we dont have any bad intentions of any sort and just for da sake of having fun and replying only 2 da posts of same gender ppl....?
Well I'm not very sure about that, but I'd tell you my PERSONAL thought over it.
I feel, since it's hanging out (kind of) for the sake of having fun, which isn't actually allowed of course, I mean we aren't supposed to hang out where there's a mix gathering, for the sake of having fun, and therefore I suppose, playing out there would be wrong too.
What do you think?

Reaction score
Well I'm not very sure about that, but I'd tell you my PERSONAL thought over it.
I feel, since it's hanging out (kind of) for the sake of having fun, which isn't actually allowed of course, I mean we aren't supposed to hang out where there's a mix gathering, for the sake of having fun, and therefore I suppose, playing out there would be wrong too.
What do you think?
dats ryt too