• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

umm...we need to think for a moment! Don't we?

Reaction score
Jazakallah for sharing this XPFMember
It happens sooo often tht sum1 ends up sharing sumth inappropriate.. n if he/she will remember this...it will surely stop thm frm doing tht Insha Allah
Actually abt tht games thing, u have a point, ie hanging out of males n females 2gethr=not allowed...
Bt i feel tht if sum1 is just gaming n avoiding personal interactions it shud be ok, right??
@ also if they r in a grp, nt in private or sth, it is not haraam, or is it???
Eithr ways..ur right...it shud be avoided..
XPFMember ,keep up the gud work Masha Allah!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ok inshaALLAH im officialy banned from da gams section :D jazakaALLAH XPFMember
May Allah help all of us away from wasting time...
one thing, I'd like you to be cautious of; the free time that you get after being banned from the games area; use it to do something beneficial... like learning quran etc. I once made this huge mistake, I left an activity that mostly wasted my time once and I accidentially started doing something worse with that free time.. :cry:... So whn you leave games, find an alternative like learning Islam or even studying or hanging out chatting with your parents etc..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Jazakallah for sharing this XPFMember
It happens sooo often tht sum1 ends up sharing sumth inappropriate.. n if he/she will remember this...it will surely stop thm frm doing tht Insha Allah
Actually abt tht games thing, u have a point, ie hanging out of males n females 2gethr=not allowed...
Bt i feel tht if sum1 is just gaming n avoiding personal interactions it shud be ok, right??
@ also if they r in a grp, nt in private or sth, it is not haraam, or is it???
Eithr ways..ur right...it shud be avoided..
XPFMember ,keep up the gud work Masha Allah!!
Wa eyyakum.

Well, to me I kinda feel it is still wrong, like even in public. As long as it is something necessary, i think like clearing doubts, etc. May be that'd be fine. But these gaming things would be like hanging for time pass...even though we say, we aint getting any personal but as a matter of fact, we kinda get to know that person...umm dunno how to explain...i hope u get my point.

Thats what I personally feel, and why I wanna avoid...(pray for me, I'm trying to have that change in me...i.e. not replying to posts where it isnt really required, even if it's in the studies section)

Allah knows best.

Ya Allah plz keep us firm on the deen.

Reaction score
XPFMember,yeah..i understand, n of course like u said...it is btr 2 avoid tht thing....
May Allah keep all of us on the straight path always, n give us understanding of this religion.
Aameen!

Reaction score
May Allah help all of us away from wasting time...
one thing, I'd like you to be cautious of; the free time that you get after being banned from the games area; use it to do something beneficial... like learning quran etc. I once made this huge mistake, I left an activity that mostly wasted my time once and I accidentially started doing something worse with that free time.. :cry:... So whn you leave games, find an alternative like learning Islam or even studying or hanging out chatting with your parents etc..
dats soo true !! no INSHAALLAH i will be studying :) actualy i have wastd sm tym here but i wasnt here 4 anythng else but idk i always felt so secure here :unsure:
but jazakALLAH:)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
dats soo true !! no INSHAALLAH i will be studying :) actualy i have wastd sm tym here but i wasnt here 4 anythng else but idk i always felt so secure here :unsure:
but jazakALLAH:)
wa iyyakum

plz rmmbr me in all of ur prayers :(
sure..
may Allah bless you and your family with true eeman and grant you success in this life and the next... aameen.