• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ummmm HELP I think

WHAT DO U THINK OF ME??

• Sarcastic

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Random

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Funny

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Sweet

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Self obsessed xD

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • And what other qualities are there xD

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Okay so here it is I moved to town over 2012 ok ummmm and school is abt to start and I might sound unbelievable stupid what not but I am Really having a shit time settling into my new school...I know I know what ur gonna say... Be yourself!! Be myself!!! WHAT!! Being myself works with u guys burning class I am just to random for every body -.- and from the most popular girl at school and ending up into what I am now!!! Lemme shorten it not a good experience!! Last year before prep leaves I bunker school and would often stay at home but for a fresh year it's gonna get hard sooo PLEASE advise!!! Me!!!! Forbidden rose is a damsel in distress!!!!
Oh yah in the poll u can give multiple responses!! I know I am self obsessed -.-
And for the last option what u hafta do is easy post in the quality as a msg or something I dunno help me getvsettled PLEASE for a girl like me to live with no friends is like jumping into an abyss +.+ X.x

Reaction score
Okay so here it is I moved to town over 2012 ok ummmm and school is abt to start and I might sound unbelievable stupid what not but I am Really having a shit time settling into my new school...I know I know what ur gonna say... Be yourself!! Be myself!!! WHAT!! Being myself works with u guys burning class I am just to random for every body -.- and from the most popular girl at school and ending up into what I am now!!! Lemme shorten it not a good experience!! Last year before prep leaves I bunker school and would often stay at home but for a fresh year it's gonna get hard sooo PLEASE advise!!! Me!!!! Forbidden rose is a damsel in distress!!!!
Oh yah in the poll u can give multiple responses!! I know I am self obsessed -.-
And for the last option what u hafta do is easy post in the quality as a msg or something I dunno help me getvsettled PLEASE for a girl like me to live with no friends is like jumping into an abyss +.+ X.x
Girl, I know its going to take a lil time to settle in your new school and fit in with everyone else. Its going to take time, ive been 'the new kid' before, we all have and its no biggie :)
Just go to school, strike a convo with a fellow classmate beside you, introduce yourself :) Yeah I know its hard and you could be a little shy but you have to get yourself out of that bubble of shyness and live.

You know what I did when I was new? Go to school, go to class, sit down and watch all the crazy people jumping on the tables and then random people crowded me :p Just introduce yourself, talk about how your summer went down and just make the conversation interesting :) You'll be sure to make friends, crack a joke :p Just don't be TOO shy... and don't worry :) in time you will have loads of homies. Insha Allah :) You will have fun, love your friends and your new school and Insha Allah get awesome grades :) No need to worry, just go with the flow and everything will be alright :)

Just start something new, do whatever you did in your old school and don't stress out :) You are just attempting to make new friends and fit in a new crowd :) there is no problem with change :D and don't take this experience negatively, because when you go to uni then you will have to be with new people, you will have to learn how to socialize without being scared :) take this as a test that you have to pass :) I am sure everything will be okay :D

Hope everything goes well :D

Reaction score
Whoa!
I don't know why you don't have any friends. You are pretty friendly and fun, and oh.. funny too!
And yeah... Self-Obsessed! :p But that's not a bad thing. xD
I was like that too, but it just passes away.

Some people do have a problem making friends sometimes.
But this time, i am going to try being like others. I'll try to fit in. You should try that too!
And Talk to people, introduce yourself. Simple!

Reaction score
LOL you all thank u sooooooooo much and yummy I can see that u have mastered the art of shifting schools :p
Nabeel.Ahmad yeah and the two people who voted for me being self obsessed one of them has to be used LOL just a secret I polled my self too :p I voted for my self being self obsessed xD

U KNOW WHAT I WISH I WISH THAT SOME SORT OF MIRACLE WOULD HAPPEN AND U WOULD ALL END UP IN THE SANE CLASS AS ME AND THEN I QONT EVEN HAVE TO TRY TO FIT IN I WILL JUST HAVE TO BE ME...

THE problem actually is I am NOT shy its kinda insulting when somebody calls me that :( KINDA.... Ummmmmmmmmm the problem is when somebody sits next to me I don't know what the fudge am I supposed to talk bout!!!!
And that is when I make a complete and utter fool of myself but this time my evil plan hehehehehe I wait for the eid Milan party and party like I do and when people see the type of person I am they will come to me hopefully it will work :p like yummy I too shift. Schools very frequent and we'll I still haven't got used to making new friends face to face!!!
In my latest school unexpectedly the eid miln party plan worked!!! I was goofing around with a snow spray can and I ended making myself look like santa with the beard and all yes I gave myself a white beard -.- but I don't know after that I had sooooooooo many friends and I have a group and a week later I am the most popular kid in the city aaaahhhh leaving that fame was tough :p

Reaction score
RSA....Go to a random girl u like and think u might become good friends with, say HI! Give it a second or two.. and then say your name! Hi! .............. I am rose, wait for their response!
They'll hopefully say Hello and their name as well... then say sumthing like U've probably noticed I have just moved here, and I have had a difficult time so could u show me around or sumthing... I would be DELIGHTED!

Good luck trying this part... any queries do NOT contact me, j/k contact me I don't mind...

BTW I have never changed schools either, but im going to.. so this is what I thought of... so ure taking advice from a Fool! :p

Remember start with one person...

Reaction score
RSA....Go to a random girl u like and think u might become good friends with, say HI! Give it a second or two.. and then say your name! Hi! .............. I am rose, wait for their response!
They'll hopefully say Hello and their name as well... then say sumthing like U've probably noticed I have just moved here, and I have had a difficult time so could u show me around or sumthing... I would be DELIGHTED!

Good luck trying this part... any queries do NOT contact me, j/k contact me I don't mind...

BTW I have never changed schools either, but im going to.. so this is what I thought of... so ure taking advice from a Fool! :p

Remember start with one person...

no offence but ur advice shows that u have never shifted schools!!! -.- :p
but lol funny
yeah i would do that if i was 6 or 8 yrs old but as a 16 yr old punk bad ass me doing that gurts my "some" dignity!!!

Reaction score
Wherever you go there are always people like me :p
Whenever a new guy comes to the class Im the first one to befriend him and to get him settled drag him along with our group
So maybe you should try to directly contact the most popular students of class, they are likely to be more friendly :D

Reaction score
in my last school i was like that i had a good close friend of mine and whenever anyone new would come to our class i would drag him/her to our group and we would become the best damn things in the school!!!

BUT OVA HERE NO ONE IS LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!1

EVERYONE IS SO GIRLY!!! LIKE ALL PINK AND U KNOW SHAREEF!!!

Reaction score
oh yeah to the girls in pakistan darlings could u like ummmmmm tell me how to wear a school dupatta??? :p
i know its embarrassing but its my first time!! and having it dripping down my shoulders is just painful!!!

Reaction score
in my last school i was like that i had a good close friend of mine and whenever anyone new would come to our class i would drag him/her to our group and we would become the best damn things in the school!!!

BUT OVA HERE NO ONE IS LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!1

EVERYONE IS SO GIRLY!!! LIKE ALL PINK AND U KNOW SHAREEF!!!
you are going to girls school
then it would be a problem :p
girls are not as friendly as boys :p

Reaction score
no offence but ur advice shows that u have never shifted schools!!! -.- :p
but lol funny
yeah i would do that if i was 6 or 8 yrs old but as a 16 yr old punk bad ass me doing that gurts my "some" dignity!!!
are u sure? CUZ I ALREADY SAID I have no experience!!

but still u could just go to a person, ask their HOBBIES or Ask if they would like to play Basketball or any sport u like! Start playing, I have made a LOT of friends like this! :D Maybe because im a guy... and I thought girls would just say hi and they would become friends!! :p :D LOL

Reaction score
:p Marie comes to rescue.. She has lot of experience about shifting schools :sneaky:
loki_facepalm_by_foxedpeople-d56xo5a.gif

Reaction score
NOT THAT ANYONE might be bothering abt it BUT I AM DOING GREAT AT SCHOOL NOW!!!

thanks for ur help kisses and hugs to ya'll ♥♥♥