• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

unexpected math (AS) grade

Reaction score
assalamu 3alaikom :)
i just want to ask i got a D in math and i am sure i was expecting a B, but can u ppl tell me were did i go wrong cuz as soon as i opened the past papers i remembered every thing and am capable of solving every thing plzz answer my question.

I HAVE another question ill be applying for A2 math in m/j 2013 but i dnt know wt to choose either S1 OR M2 plzz help i need the easier :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
assalamu 3alaikom :)
i just want to ask i got a D in math and i am sure i was expecting a B, but can u ppl tell me were did i go wrong cuz as soon as i opened the past papers i remembered every thing and am capable of solving every thing plzz answer my question.

I HAVE another question ill be applying for A2 math in m/j 2013 but i dnt know wt to choose either S1 OR M2 plzz help i need the easier :)

First Question's ansere; I don't know... how can I..?

2nd: both are easy IF you practice.. S1 is a dry subject while M1 is fun to do... all depends on ur interests.... if you likes physics kind of numericals then M1 or if u like probability (conditional, any1..?) and mean/meadian stuff then S1....

Reaction score
S1 is easy compared to M2. For the earlier part check your component grade and see which paper messed things up