• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unexpected moments on exam days

Reaction score
Never done that, but what I have done once was go to my Maths GCSE and used my elder bro's calculator.....and he's doing a-level maths, so it was in radians mode, so I got the whole thing wrong and then realised like, 10 mins before the end.... :S

Reaction score
I and 30 other students were 10 mins late for Maths P2 due to the huge line for the exam . Security checking was not going any faster and they did not give me and the others 10 mins extra. Managing 250+ students in one line did not help at all. I am lucky they even let me in the room.

Reaction score
I just gave my Islamiat paper a week before. I didn't bring a bag so I couldn't put my mobile anywhere and my friend recommended me not to put it in anyones elses bag incase it might get stolen. So I went to toilet, took out the battery and put it in one sock and the rest of the phone in the other. To say it was uncomfortable would be a gross understatement.

Reaction score
I just gave my Islamiat paper a week before. I didn't bring a bag so I couldn't put my mobile anywhere and my friend recommended me not to put it in anyones elses bag incase it might get stolen. So I went to toilet, took out the battery and put it in one sock and the rest of the phone in the other. To say it was uncomfortable would be a gross understatement.

:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
hmm...... Actually I nvr had unexpected moments before ppr but had them during the examination time :p
When I dont know how to solve a question, I use to drink a lot of water :p

So it was my commerce ppr 2 and I was soo depressed to see the ppr cox I knew almost nothing :p :confused:
I called the Invigilator and asked for a cup of water :p
after 20 mins, I again called her for water :p
The third time I called her, she stared me with her Fiercefull eyes like Hell :p :D
But still she brought it for me :p
When the ppr was about to finish, I called her again for water and she didnt brought :/
When I saw her, she came toward me with nitro speed power :p and said no more water and I was Like:" FTW!! Im thirsty."
That evil Invigilator :p didnt gave me the last cup of water :mad:
I paid soo much money yet no water :(:eek::confused:
And....... After Writing so much I guess I was off the Topic :p :D But who cares :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
cyclone94, Ibtizam, hellz Angel shazmina, Angelina_25, gary221, Al-Anoud, sumaiyarox:) share ur funny experiences :ROFLMAO: in CIES :cool:

Reaction score
hmm...... Actually I nvr had unexpected moments before ppr but had them during the examination time :p
When I dont know how to solve a question, I use to drink a lot of water :p

So it was my commerce ppr 2 and I was soo depressed to see the ppr cox I knew almost nothing :p :confused:
I called the Invigilator and asked for a cup of water :p
after 20 mins, I again called her for water :p
The third time I called her, she stared me with her Fiercefull eyes like Hell :p :D
But still she brought it for me :p
When the ppr was about to finish, I called her again for water and she didnt brought :/
When I saw her, she came toward me with nitro speed power :p and said no more water and I was Like:" FTW!! Im thirsty."
That evil Invigilator :p didnt gave me the last cup of water :mad:
I paid soo much money yet no water :(:eek::confused:
And....... After Writing so much I guess I was off the Topic :p :D But who cares :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
cyclone94, Ibtizam, shazmina, Angelina_25, gary221, Al-Anoud, sumaiyarox:) share ur funny experiences :ROFLMAO: in CIES :cool:
Ok yea that was really funny Alooo....
Okey so here is mines.....i guess it was on the day of physics p3..... I got delayed to the examination and went and sat on a table without even noticing the candidate no :p .....and just after started writing the paper for 20 mints....the invigilators came fr the attendance and then i realized that my name ws wrong :p ...it ws so embarrassing :p And then i had to move to my table in middle of the exam........:p
So here is another 1 :p
On another day of my examination........i forgot the statement of entry ......and just the time before entering the exam hall i remembered about it :p ....i ws insane :p i agree....it ws totally unexpected ....:/
And even this 1 .....
On my Eng listening paper i carried the calculator along with me .....and so when the invigilator came asking me why,,,, i told her wat if we get ....maths question :p my answer was so crazy that even the boys started laughing...... ...:p it ws soooooo embarrassing ...

Reaction score
during a monthly test in 9th grade..it was chem paper nd i didn't learn a thing :p
soo i wrote whatever i thought was right nd when i cheked the time there was still more that half an hour left..
i kept my head on the table.. god i was damn bored nd guess what? i fell asleep :p
i woke up when the invigilator called me (n) that was embarrasing! everyone was starin at me :p

Reaction score
during a monthly test in 9th grade..it was chem paper nd i didn't learn a thing :p
soo i wrote whatever i thought was right nd when i cheked the time there was still more that half an hour left..
i kept my head on the table.. god i was damn bored nd guess what? i fell asleep :p
i woke up when the invigilator called me (n) that was embarrasing! everyone was starin at me :p
That ws funny :p sorry

Reaction score
another story.. :p
durin o level exams.. we were having phy pp2, i was having a bad cold and i by god since i went to school for exams i was sneezing like crazy :p
when i went into exam hall i was a bit okay,bt i thought it would be soo embarrasing if i had to sneez infrnt of everyone.. when i felt like sneezing i tried not to make any sound and the ruler i was holding fell from my hand :oops: :rolleyes:
OMG that was soo embarrasing, every single person in the hall was staring at me only becox that ruler made so much of noise! :unsure: i hate that thing nw :p