• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unexpected moments on exam days

Reaction score
another story.. :p
durin o level exams.. we were having phy pp2, i was having a bad cold and i by god since i went to school for exams i was sneezing like crazy :p
when i went into exam hall i was a bit okay,bt i thought it would be soo embarrasing if i had to sneez infrnt of everyone.. when i felt like sneezing i tried not to make any sound and the ruler i was holding fell from my hand :oops: :rolleyes:
OMG that was soo embarrasing, every single person in the hall was staring at me only becox that ruler made so much of noise! :unsure: i hate that thing nw :p

awwwwwwwwwwwww , thats funny and sad :p

Reaction score
I was enjoying my holidays after Mays Session and suddenly on 3rd of June got a call from my Uncle saying that Start Preparing for O level Exams again..GOod Luck and i am sure you'll do better this time..you've got another opportunity..and i was like WHA......................?
All the joy was knocked out of my life and the air as well hehe
then started studying again
That was the most unexpected mo of my life =)

Reaction score
hehe :p i seriously wished it was another exam other than o level :p
even the invigilators were staring at me as if i've done a great crime :p :oops: Poor me was sooo embarrased :p

i know yaar anyone would be embarrased , once even i got cold during exams , but luckily not finals , it was during my pre-mocks and it was in the school itself :p
its okay it happens :p , its natural :D
arey u sholud have proudly sneezed cus when u r sick , ur sins are being shed !!!! :p :LOL:

Reaction score
shazmina thanx for the tag!! In Cie's a boy sitting on my left side saw islamiat paper and he was sweating soo much and the whole time he drank water!! I have a doubt whether he wrote anything in his paper or not!! :p
and on my right a boy came 5 min late and he was in alevels, the invigilator asked him to sit until he brought his paper, that boy Uffff was staring in my paper and that was my first CIE paper, the question in the paper was tricky and that boy irritated me a lot wat was he trying to see in my paper I cant understand!! well thanks God that the invigilator told him that he was sitting on the wrong seat! otherwise he would have ruined my paper!! and the table also fell in the hall with a loud noise!! I was annoyed all the worst thing happened in one day!!

Reaction score
ya but , when i stated crying , i felt so embarrased , but situation hi kuch aisa tha yaar , the ppr was very tough and time was running :p
if i was in the same place i wud hav fainted :p
i actually was in a similar stuation during first semester exams :p i forgot to bring my statement of entry bt the teache who was there as an invigilator was our class teache so she allowed me in after askin the headmaster :p
by god i was soo scared :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
shazmina thanx for the tag!! In Cie's a boy sitting on my left side saw islamiat paper and he was sweating soo much and the whole time he drank water!! I have a doubt whether he wrote anything in his paper or not!! :p
and on my right a boy came 5 min late and he was in alevels, the invigilator asked him to sit until he brought his paper, that boy Uffff was staring in my paper and that was my first CIE paper, the question in the paper was tricky and that boy irritated me a lot wat was he trying to see in my paper I cant understand!! well thanks God that the invigilator told him that he was sitting on the wrong seat! otherwise he would have ruined my paper!! and the table also fell in the hall with a loud noise!! I was annoyed all the worst thing happened in one day!!

lol a similar thing happened with me , in ma GCSEs , i was sitting next to a boy (i am not used to that , so i was very uncomfortble ) and that guy , oh god , he knew nothing , he was sitting idle the whole time and scribbling on his ppr with a pencil and then he asked me for an eraser and kept disturbing me the whole time , he was making weird noises and after i competed my ppr , he was not letting me go also :mad:
then the invigilator yelled at him :p:D

Reaction score
if i was in the same place i wud hav fainted :p
i actually was in a similar stuation during first semester exams :p i forgot to bring my statement of entry bt the teache who was there as an invigilator was our class teache so she allowed me in after askin the headmaster :p
by god i was soo scared :ROFLMAO:

wow lucky u , cus i go to another schl for ma exams :)
hahaha , crsly even i wud hv fainted but alhamdulillah my friends supported me and consoled me :)

Reaction score
hmm...... Actually I nvr had unexpected moments before ppr but had them during the examination time :p
When I dont know how to solve a question, I use to drink a lot of water :p

So it was my commerce ppr 2 and I was soo depressed to see the ppr cox I knew almost nothing :p :confused:
I called the Invigilator and asked for a cup of water :p
after 20 mins, I again called her for water :p
The third time I called her, she stared me with her Fiercefull eyes like Hell :p :D
But still she brought it for me :p
When the ppr was about to finish, I called her again for water and she didnt brought :/
When I saw her, she came toward me with nitro speed power :p and said no more water and I was Like:" FTW!! Im thirsty."
That evil Invigilator :p didnt gave me the last cup of water :mad:
I paid soo much money yet no water :(:eek::confused:
And....... After Writing so much I guess I was off the Topic :p :D But who cares :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
cyclone94, Ibtizam, shazmina, Angelina_25, gary221, Al-Anoud, sumaiyarox:) share ur funny experiences :ROFLMAO: in CIES :cool:

:ROFLMAO: , next time carry ur own water bottle :p
koi bhi ghussa hota :p
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
lol a similar thing happened with me , in ma GCSEs , i was sitting next to a boy (i am not used to that , so i was very uncomfortble ) and that guy , oh god , he knew nothing , he was sitting idle the whole time and scribbling on his ppr with a pencil and then he asked me for an eraser and kept disturbing me the whole time , he was making weird noises and after i competed my ppr , he was not letting me go also :mad:
then the invigilator yelled at him :p:D
some people are ....................................... cant describe them!!