• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unexpected moments on exam days

Reaction score
thx for the tag shazmina
the most unexpected moment was on june 2
i was enjoying my summer vacations when all of a sudden a friend called me and told me that due to some leakage (paper leakage obviously), the Islamiyat and Pak. Studies exam were to take place again
i was like ok this might be a prank
until most of my friends started calling
i totally freaked out. in those days i wasnt even using xpc so had no idea of it then
but then i turned on the news (for the first time in my life) and saw the dreaded news
my friends were all like we burnt our notes, threw them, disposed them, gave them
luckily ALHAMDULILLAH i had mine and started preparing
most of my friend were anticipating that due to the widespread protests by students, the official announcement on the 7th wud cancel the retakes, and most of them had not studied
it was only after the final decision for retakes was given did they start revision
i was all like freaked out, cuz who is the world wud have thought we wud have to give it again

and here is another one
well during the retakes and before in the first exams, my friend was sitting in the adjacent row. he was shivering and trembling. the mere sight of him made me nervous as well.
i was like calm down dude
but he was now literally shaking
he called an invigilator and drank a glass of water. then after 5 minutes, he drank another cup, and then again
in the end i thanked ALLAH when they handed us the papers :D

Reaction score
thx for the tag shazmina
i was enjoying my summer vacations when all of a sudden a friend called me and told me that due to some leakage (paper leakage obviously), the Islamiyat and Pak. Studies exam were to take place again
i totally freaked out. in those days i wasnt even using xpc so had no idea of it then
but then i turned on the news (for the first time in my life) and saw the dreaded news
my friends were all like we burnt our notes, threw them, disposed them, gave them
most of my friend were anticipating that due to the widespread protests by students, the official announcement on the 7th wud cancel the retakes, and most of them had not studied
it was only after the final decision for retakes was given did they start revision
i was all like freaked out, cuz who is the world wud have thought we wud have to give it again

and here is another one
well during the retakes and before in the first exams, my friend was sitting in the adjacent row. he was shivering and trembling. the mere sight of him made me nervous as well.
he called an invigilator and drank a glass of water. then after 5 minutes, he drank another cup, and then again

Reaction score
Ok yea that was really funny Alooo....
Okey so here is mines.....i guess it was on the day of physics p3..... I got delayed to the examination and went and sat on a table without even noticing the candidate no :p .....and just after started writing the paper for 20 mints....the invigilators came fr the attendance and then i realized that my name ws wrong :p ...it ws so embarrassing :p And then i had to move to my table in middle of the exam........:p
So here is another 1 :p
On another day of my examination........i forgot the statement of entry ......and just the time before entering the exam hall i remembered about it :p ....i ws insane :p i agree....it ws totally unexpected ....:/
And even this 1 .....
On my Eng listening paper i carried the calculator along with me .....and so when the invigilator came asking me why,,,, i told her wat if we get ....maths question :p my answer was so crazy that even the boys started laughing...... ...:p it ws soooooo embarrassing ...
shaaaaazi u forgot ur statement O_______O
how they let u enter?? :p
btw rofl calculator in eng exam xD
and one more story :p
I was just w8ing for my urdu ppr to start and i am actually poor in reading urdu :p. There was an essay on MARATHON but i didnt get it at first :p The whole time I was reading "MEERA-THON" And i thought WTH is that :p
so i called the invigilator and she came rushing towards me :p
My legs were on one side of the table cox the stupid seat was not comfortable.
So the invigilator came but she didnt explained me the word and guess what, she tripped from my feet and shouted 'Ouch' loudly in the silent room :p
At first I was scared cox it was my 1st experience with cies. But later in my heart I said "Revenge!!!" :D
:p she didnt even scolded me or looked at me after that :p

Reaction score
I was enjoying my holidays after Mays Session and suddenly on 3rd of June got a call from my Uncle saying that Start Preparing for O level Exams again..GOod Luck and i am sure you'll do better this time..you've got another opportunity..and i was like WHA......................?
All the joy was knocked out of my life and the air as well hehe
then started studying again
That was the most unexpected mo of my life =)

Same here 3rd June Plan was actually a plan against students for retakes :( :mad:
I was watching Dragon ball Z and accidentely I opened Facebook! I saw my friends saying Pak Studies again, Oh God why!! And I was Like O_______________O!!!! NoT PoSiBlE!! I got A BIG HEART ATTACK and another Heart attack came that I lost my History book and my notes except for geography notes :( I was like Im dead for sure :/. And my Family planned for Naran Kaghan trip on 13th June so they extended to 20th june cox of me :( I was sooo shocked badly that day :/

Reaction score
shaaaaazi u forgot ur statement O_______O
how they let u enter?? :p
btw rofl calculator in eng exam xD
and one more story :p
I was just w8ing for my urdu ppr to start and i am actually poor in reading urdu :p. There was an essay on MARATHON but i didnt get it at first :p The whole time I was teading "MEERA-THON" And i thought WTH is that :p
so i called the invigilator and she came rushing towards me :p
My legs were on one side of the table cox the stupid seat was not comfortable.
So the invigilator came but she didnt explained me the word and guess what, she tripped from my feet and shouted 'Ouch' loudly in the silent room :p
At first I was scared cox it was my 1st experience with cies. But later in my heart I said "Revenge!!!" :D
:p she didnt even scolded me or looked at me after that :p

:ROFLMAO: MEERA-THON:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Same here 3rd June Plan was actually a plan against students for retakes :( :mad:
I was watching Dragon ball Z and accidentely I opened Facebook! I saw my friends saying Pak Studies again, Oh God why!! And I was Like O_______________O!!!! NoT PoSiBlE!! I got A BIG HEART ATTACK and another Heart attack came that I lost my History book and my notes except for geography notes :( I was like Im dead for sure :/. And my Family planned for Naran Kaghan trip on 13th June so they extended to 20th june cox of me :( I was sooo shocked badly that day :/

bad luck eh =( ..CIE killed us..and gave me 2As and 1B ..my A*s were sure but dont know why the didnt give me A*s..i am disapointed

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: MEERA-THON:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Yea I didnt understand but on the 1st line there was Lambi dour written in bracket so I got a hint from it :p :D
bad luck eh =( ..CIE killed us..and gave me 2As and 1B ..my A*s were sure but dont know why the didnt give me A*s..i am disapointed

Yea I had Pak Studies retake only and my A* was gone
I got A :/
Btw ur grades are gud (y) :)

Reaction score
In our Computer exam (internal), we got a totally unexpected question that we hadn't been taught so everyone was pissed. Therefore the invigilator asked one of the students to go get the Computer teacher and surprise surprise, she choose me. So everyone in my building is giving the exam and I'm casually walking in the hallways, poking my head in every class, grinning at every student and they're like "what the heck". I even passed some of my other teachers and they're surprised to see me and I'm like: Assalam-o-Alaikum mam and then walk off.

Trolling level: Master

Reaction score
thx for the tag shazmina

and here is another one
it was 3rd june!!