• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

universities in KSA

Reaction score
True but i think sm1 of us just posted above that mostly are arabic candidate's don't you think they are right in their place.
Of course they are.
BUT the number of foreigners here in the kingdom and there in Pakistan are VERY different ( if I'm not mistaken)....so I'm just saying is it would seem so logical if it was easier for anyone to join Unis.

Reaction score
Only lucky one's who have people working in that Uni get to join KFUPM.
Yup...i hv hardly witnessed any1 studyng there on mere criteria in the prev 4 years.....
Ok Once again not to repeat my points
German and Spain have great Universities they does the same thing no one bats an eye
Saudis do Everyone loses their minds.
Secondly, i think i asked for links
And finally, KFUPM is a government UNIVERSITY so if they are doing it it's alright i think.If private universities does this then it's extensively wrong.
its an international uni....thts wht counts....btw i just said abt environment... I hav mo idea abt whch lang thy teach in there....the environments a bit rash due to arabic atomsphere....nd there r paki md foreign teachers there as well so i guess medium of lng isnt a prob...i inly commented on the environment

Reaction score
Ok Once again not to repeat my points
German and Spain have great Universities they does the same thing no one bats an eye
Saudis do Everyone loses their minds.
Secondly, i think i asked for links
And finally, KFUPM is a government UNIVERSITY so if they are doing it it's alright i think.If private universities does this then it's extensively wrong.
No it is good you repeated your points it will make it more clear....perhaps.
Now I don't know what exactly happens in German and Spain...so I have nothing to say about that.
What links .....you were the person who gave the list of links.

Reaction score
Of course they are.
BUT the number of foreigners here in the kingdom and there in Pakistan are VERY different ( if I'm not mistaken)....so I'm just saying is it would seem so logical if it was easier for anyone to join Unis.
I actually agree with that but if they aren't doing it so it isn't a issue in whch we should be arguing.Their University Their .

Reaction score
You are coming back to my point
We live in KSA and study over here so of course we will need to follow their objectives and criteria's.
Ofc we hv to...but thn the criterias shuld be lil feasible to giv foreigners a chance..but thn its saudia....akhir inke baap ki hakumat hai...thy can do wht evr thy want

Reaction score
No it is good you repeated your points it will make it more clear....perhaps.
Now I don't know what exactly happens in German and Spain...so I have nothing to say about that.
What links .....you were the person who gave the list of links.
Last Point ?????????????????????????

Reaction score
Yup...i hv hardly witnessed any1 studyng there on mere criteria in the prev 4 years.....

its an international uni....thts wht counts....btw i just said abt environment... I hav mo idea abt whch lang thy teach in there....the environments a bit rash due to arabic atomsphere....nd there r paki md foreign teachers there as well so i guess medium of lng isnt a prob...i inly commented on the environment
International Government University*