• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

universities in KSA

Reaction score
asalam u alikum,

Xpc fellows......
Can any body give me info about the best uni to take addmission in ksa for foreigners:)
Well there r a couple of vry gud unis in SA....there KAUST in jeddah, KSU in riyadh md thn perhaps the best of all of them KFUPM in dammam.....but the admission criteria fr unis is vry high fr foreigners...most of thm dnt accept SAT scores....nd hav vry strict conditions fr admission
Fr example in kfupm u need a percentage of above 95% in their entry tests to get direct admission.....furthermore nit all unis here accept female enrollment
U can try fr DCC ir University of dammam whch hav mild criterias but are not vry high in over all ranking.

Reaction score
Well there r a couple of vry gud unis in SA....there KAUST in jeddah, KSU in riyadh md thn perhaps the best of all of them KFUPM in dammam.....but the admission criteria fr unis is vry high fr foreigners...most of thm dnt accept SAT scores....nd hav vry strict conditions fr admission
Fr example in kfupm u need a percentage of above 95% in their entry tests to get direct admission.....furthermore nit all unis here accept female enrollment
U can try fr DCC ir University of dammam whch hav mild criterias but are not vry high in over all ranking.
Thanks a lot
Ill study about them in detail now

Reaction score
If u want any info abt thm u can ask me or pm me....i hav been surveying alot abt thm
Ill be glad to help :)
List of unis in KSA,the requirements and the subjects being offered (for
foreigners).

Where exactly are you getting the info from?
Link please ?
Thnx

Reaction score
Ahan so can u post a link which says that they accept 95% +

Reaction score
List of unis in KSA
and the requierments

Link please ?
Thnx
Just go to mohe website for the list and requirements of most of the universities are just fine the biggest problem is their overall qualification.

Reaction score
List of unis in KSA,the requirements and the subjects being offered (for
foreigners).

Link please ?
Thnx
Its their in moe websyt.....nd their official websyt...apart frm tht go to qiyas.org nd try to translate the page...ull get all the requirements fr uni in general md kFUPM in oarticular frm there

Reaction score
wait a min ill try to fynd tht link,dear :p
Btw i got to knw ths frm Taha, a sir who teaches in kfupm nd anthr employee of kfupm :D
That's basically the point I heard you can get admission in PMU just all you need is money,and then i a friend of mines applied and they said him sorry we need a sat score above 2150+

Reaction score
asalam u alikum,

Xpc fellows......
Can any body give me info about the best uni to take addmission in ksa for foreigners:)
I don't know about all the unis in the kingdom but I 'll share what I know
Here is what I know so far

The Dammam University is for girls. It has mainly two sections
College of science – Business studies and Computer science
College of engineering- Biotechnology ,interior designing…etc..

Medical is Not an option for foreigners.

The requirements are 8 O levels OR complete school till grade twelve.

There are entrance examination in Feb and April ( I Think) and in No vember and December……you must pass those if you have a very high percentage then you are allowed to choose engineering. In addition to this the Uni management themselves at times give the final decision of what field you can join( again this Is for foreigners)
But If you have someone who works in this uni ….that’s another case!

KFUPM is NOT for girls…..and yes as Wkhan860 mentioned you need quiet a high percentage for it OR have someone who works there……
PMU is another one but I have heard it’s not that good ….it is a private university.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No idea abt PMU umer.....but its preety assured tht u need mind boggling marks in RAM exams fr gettng direct entry there....tho theres also an in direct way but its risky.
A frnd of myn topped in Ram 1 nd wasnt amgst top 10 in ram 2 but still didnt get admission in kfupm

Reaction score
No idea abt PMU umer.....but its preety assured tht u need mind boggling marks in RAM exams fr gettng direct entry there....tho theres also an in direct way but its risky.
A frnd of myn topped in Ram 1 nd wasnt amgst top 10 in ram 2 but still didnt get admission in kfupm
That's the point wat i was talking about you don't need a great qualification to get in KSA unis u need source more than grades peoples gettin B's nd C's study in KFUPM just cuz they have source.That's y basically Unis in KSA's r low judged.

Reaction score
That's the point wat i was talking about you don't need a great qualification to get in KSA unis u need source more than grades peoples gettin B's nd C's study in KFUPM just cuz they have source.That's y basically Unis in KSA's r low judged.
True.

Reaction score
I don't know about the unis in te kingdom but I 'll share what I know
Here is what I know so far

The Dammam University is for girls. It has mainly two sections
College of science – Business studies and Computer science
College of engineering- Biotechnology ,interior designing…etc..

Medical is Not an option for foreigners.

The requirements are 8 O levels OR complete school till grade twelve.

There are entrance examination in Feb and April ( I Think) and in No vember and December……you must pass those if you have a very high percentage then you are allowed to choose engineering. In addition to this the Uni management themselves at times give the final decision of what field you can join( again this Is for foreigners)
But If you have someone who works in this uni ….that’s another case!

KFUPM is NOT for girls…..and yes as Wkhan860 mentioned you need quiet a high percentage for it OR have someone who works there……
PMU is another one but I have heard it’s not that good ….it is a private university.
Link's ????????? Is iton their website they have said we need high percentage
all thing's about KFUPM or any other unis in KSA is that we hv just heard it.

Reaction score
Anthr point tht i hv heard is tht its rele hard to survive in these arab unis...where thy hav ths arabic atmosphere nd thy dnt rele support foreigners.....btw all these restrictions r just fr undergraduates
Its much easy to get admission fr masters or any higher qualification in these unis.

Reaction score
Link's ????????? Is iton their website they have said we need high percentage
all thing's about KFUPM or any other unis in KSA is that we hv just heard it.
I can give you the exact same link you just gave me.LOL.
[I asked for links because that site ( I had checked it before) t did NOT help me and translation is horrible!]

I got to know from a friend.High percentage for the entrance exam that they give ...YES!( if you wish to go to the engineering side But in the end at times Uni itself tells what field you can join)