• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

universities in KSA

Reaction score
Anthr point tht i hv heard is tht its rele hard to survive in these arab unis...where thy hav ths arabic atmosphere nd thy dnt rele support foreigners.....btw all these restrictions r just fr undergraduates
Its much easy to get admission fr masters or any higher qualification in these unis.
(for Dammam University)
They have instructions to teach in ENGLISH but they teach in ARABIC because majority of students are arabs.
The teachers there need to be reminded that there are NON ARAB students as well.At times teh teacher give teh student power point oersentationa ( which again is in Arabic and they need to google translate)
It would be quite hard to get used to the environment.

"Its much easy to get admission fr masters or any higher qualification in these unis."WHat do you mean by this?

Reaction score
TCM I didn't get what you mean by this "all thing's about KFUPM or any other unis in KSA is that we hv just heard it."
Have you seen it anywhere written basically that you need to be a topper in RAM or entry test.WE have just heard all the news by friend basically saying that why isn't it on their website,Cambridge provides their Scholarships as well as admissions requirements.

Reaction score
Have you seen it anywhere written basically that you need to be a topper in RAM or entry test.WE have just heard all the news by friend basically saying that why isn't it on their website,Cambridge provides their Scholarships as well as admissions requirements.
I haven't seen/heard anything about RAM.I'm not sure about the "Cambridge provides their Scholarships"part but the student should have a high percentage in the entrance exam that they give.
I'll try to let you know more if I can.

Reaction score
Anthr point tht i hv heard is tht its rele hard to survive in these arab unis...where thy hav ths arabic atmosphere nd thy dnt rele support foreigners.....btw all these restrictions r just fr undergraduates
Its much easy to get admission fr masters or any higher qualification in these unis.
Basically now we are being RACIST, my cousin joined IBA recently in Karachi and he is like teacher talk in Urdu most of the time, you go to Spanish or German uni you will find sir's speaking their mother tongue.So you can expect these type of issues.

Reaction score
I haven't seen/heard anything about RAM.I'm not sure about the "Cambridge provides their Scholarships"part but the student should have a high percentage in the entrance exam that they give.
I'll try to let you know more if I can.
Nice do provide me with the information.

Reaction score
(for Dammam University)
They have instructions to teach in ENGLISH but they teach in ARABIC because majority of students are arabs.
The teachers there need to be reminded that there are NON ARAB students as well.At times teh teacher give teh student power point oersentationa ( which again is in Arabic and they need to google translate)
It would be quite hard to get used to the environment.

"Its much easy to get admission fr masters or any higher qualification in these unis."WHat do you mean by this?
All these requirenments r fr undergraduate or Bsc .......fr masters or Phd its much easy to get admission

Reaction score
Basically now we are being RACIST, my cousin joined IBA recently in Karachi and he is like teacher talk in Urdu most of the time, you go to Spanish or German uni you will find sir's speaking their mother tongue.So you can expect these type of issues.
Are we being racist or Universities?
Think! IF it was same for all students........things would be so much simpler!
Anyway... maybe we both are

Reaction score
Basically us Most Government and Private universities in Pak does the same we never say why they teach or give assignments in
Urdu.

Reaction score
All these requirenments r fr undergraduate or Bsc .......fr masters or Phd its much easy to get admission
Who is gonna do Master's form a KSA's univeristy basically most of the students who even study in PAK or KSA or elsewhere go to UK or USA to do a master's degree so that they can basically have a great Job.

Reaction score
Basically us Most Government and Private universities in Pak does the same we never say why they teach or give assignments in
Urdu.
Firstly, I edited my post saying Maybe we both are..
Secondly.....if you think about it there are more foreigners in KSA than Pakistan....it would be easier for everyone if it just wasn't this way.
Thirdly...you are right....but then again....number of foreigners there and here....

Reaction score
Anyway... maybe we both are
Shes rgt...actually thy dnt want foreigners to cm to KFUPM....its thm who should neutralise nd review there manner....thy hav set these high merits just to eliminate the possibility of foreigners gettng admiision here

Reaction score
Firstly, I edited my post saying Maybe we both are..
Secondly.....if you think about it there are more foreigners in KSA than Pakistan....it would be easier for everyone if it just wasn't this way.
Thirdly...you are right....but then again....number of foreigners there and here....
True but i think sm1 of us just posted above that mostly are arabic candidate's don't you think they are right in their place.

Reaction score
Shes rgt...actually thy dnt want foreigners to cm to KFUPM....its thm who should neutralise nd review there manner....thy hav set these high merits just to eliminate the possibility of foreigners gettng admiision here
Only lucky one's who have people working in that Uni get to join KFUPM.

Reaction score
Ok Once again not to repeat my points
German and Spain have great Universities they does the same thing no one bats an eye
Saudis do Everyone loses their minds.
Secondly, i think i asked for links
And finally, KFUPM is a government UNIVERSITY so if they are doing it it's alright i think.If private universities does this then it's extensively wrong.