• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[UPDATE]Revision Notes Downloader

Your thoughts on project

• Nooo i dont need your notes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Anybody interested in me creating a free program (opensourced) to download notes for the subjects i did
These notes i will provide and i will accept submissions

CIE

Physics AS and A 9702
Maths AS and A 9709
Accounting AS 9706
Computer science igcse ,as ,a

All sources will be listed and textbooks and cds will be provided that dont violate copyrights
all my notes currently taking up space on hardrive so hosting on a cloud for you all seems better

Reaction score
can u send me ur computer science a level rev notes? preparing for the exam soon.. rlly need a good note my email is [email protected]
Anybody interested in me creating a free program (opensourced) to download notes for the subjects i did
These notes i will provide and i will accept submissions

CIE

Physics AS and A 9702
Maths AS and A 9709
Accounting AS 9706
Computer science igcse ,as ,a

All sources will be listed and textbooks and cds will be provided that dont violate copyrights
all my notes currently taking up space on hardrive so hosting on a cloud for you all seems better

Reaction score
UPDATE:
started coding it a month ago sorry i been inactive ,i been busy with work crack orders carded devices etc and been earning income and studying at same time.
i will be posting my note archives up until i finish my program my biggest problem is getting the source of origin as i wish to credit all my sources

I might upload it to github as open sourced however i dont want malicous copies going around
and #!^%ing up peoples workstations

Last edited:
Reaction score
UPDATE:
started coding it a month ago sorry i been inactive ,i been busy with work crack orders carded devices etc and been earning income and studying at same time.
i will be posting my note archives up until i finish my program my biggest problem is getting the source of origin as i wish to credit all my sources

I might upload it to github as open sourced however i dont want malicous copies going around
and #!^%ing up peoples workstations
Hi there do u have Cs notes fir A level

Reaction score
May Allah help us succeed in this world and hereafter surely there is no God but Allah. Allah is One and Most Powerful