• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent guys oct nov 2014

Reaction score
Hi guys , I am intending to take AS Level in Islamic studies and sociology in nov.oct 2014 , I want also to take third subject but Iam confused over business studies and economics . Please tell me which one of business or economics will be suitable for me because I want to take in oct.nov 2014 ,around six months are left so tell me which subject I will able to cover I six months . I will register as private candidate waiting 4 ur precious advice

Reaction score
Take Economics, it would be better suited to your subject choices, it's a really scoring subject and it's very interesting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have to study Business Studies like BBA
If you're planning for something like BBA, you'll need Accounting, Economics and Business Studies. Of course, people who take Science all the way uptil the end of school sometimes also go for Commerce in college, so they don't have trouble coping up. However, BST and Economics would work to your advantage, making it easier to study for BBA.

Reaction score
Hi guys , I am intending to take AS Level in Islamic studies and sociology in nov.oct 2014 , I want also to take third subject but Iam confused over business studies and economics . Please tell me which one of business or economics will be suitable for me because I want to take in oct.nov 2014 ,around six months are left so tell me which subject I will able to cover I six months . I will register as private candidate waiting 4 ur precious advice

Hey, I am giving Islamic studies, Urdu and sociology in Oct/Nov 14. But the difference is that i am doing A level as whole in Oct/Nov. How is your Islamic Studies and Socio going? If you have any important notes about Socio do share with me. And ask me if you need help. :)