• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Urgent plan required for A levels..

Reaction score
Hey everyone .. I have ended up with quite terrible grades in my As .. maths , phys , chem(b, d, e ) ..
I am wondering to resit in both chem and phys therefore. To do so i can repeat my as levels by giving chem and phys AS in JUNE 2015 and A2 in 2016 ..
please fill me in with the pros and cons .. ANY other plan is most welcome !

Reaction score
How did you prepare for exams? Did you study thoroughly? Did you appear privately or took exams through school? Did you do practical work in Physics and Chemistry?

Reaction score
Hey everyone .. I have ended up with quite terrible grades in my As .. maths , phys , chem(b, d, e ) ..
I am wondering to resit in both chem and phys therefore. To do so i can repeat my as levels by giving chem and phys AS in JUNE 2015 and A2 in 2016 ..
Loads o people took retake. You are safe. Plus if you are planning to go in US universities, there is no age limit, as my bro studied in sussex and said that there was a lady of 49 years studying with him. IDK about other universities, check it out in which you wanna go.

Reaction score
cant you give them in in this oct?

Reaction score
How did you prepare for exams? Did you study thoroughly? Did you appear privately or took exams through school? Did you do practical work in Physics and Chemistry?

I appeared through my school .. I did my practical work there too .. and i nailed my practicals .. rest were devastating !
I studied maths all the way from school and practiced throughout , I studied Phys from school and didn't do as much as i think i shud have done ! Same is the case with chem which i took through private coaching !