• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Vampire Diaries!! <33

Reaction score
I luuv vampire diaries!! way better than twilight....liek they dont shine..how lame is tht? who else is a vamp diaries fan? and who do u guys liek better stephen or daemon?!

Reaction score
I watch the show and yeah twilight screwed up wid da shining stuff! At least VD keeps it original.

Reaction score
Same here...Vampire Diaries is wayy better than twilight...!! I dun really lyk that sparkling vampy nonsense...!! Totally ruined the Vampy concept...!! (Nvr meant to offend anyone...)) :)

Reaction score
^I do. I love the show and yeah you're right, twilight really screwed up the vamp concept, big time.

Reaction score
What are ur passtime activities

I watch it on my laptop as some scenes arnt too good for my younger siblings to see lol anyways watching on tv is annoying cuz id have to wait a whole other day to watch the nxt episode but on my laptop its back to back :p

Reaction score
Guyz watch here :
http://www.cucirca.com/

It's the only site that i could find that's reliable. There is a draw back though. You can only watch for 72 minutes after which you have to wait 30 minutes. but i have a trick to overcome this.When this happens just restart your internet connection and reload the page. Enjoy